• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gigmods KH-3 SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Alright...I'm coming outta the gate with a great price...Hope someone takes her...I'm also open to trades...

I have a Gigmods KH-3 that sounds amazing! I'm selling it because quite honestly, it sounds similar to my Mashall (on high gain) thru EL34s...It can do metal great all the way thru classic rock...Sounds different between power tube tube types...Quite aggressive thru 6550s and 6L6s and more Marshally thru EL34s...It's super cool with combined sets...Very unique, sounds like two different modules in stereo...Also awesome with an RT2/50 (or stereo power amp) as you get essentially two modules in this one...

Mine has your choice of the FIG faceplate (custom stickered)with white knobs...Or a stock KH-3 faceplate with black knobs...Your choice...Or both for an additional 20 bucks...
IMG_0430-1.jpg

250 shipped on ConUS...That is cheaper than a brand new stock KH-3 and this thing smokes as it has Pete's special magic...Warm, clear, high usable gain, perfect voicing - right between a VHT and Marshall...If that makes any sense at all...I know they're two different sounds, but trust me- you can dial in both kinda tones...

Seriously, what are you people doing to me? I'm going to play guitar and forget about all this **** for sale right now.

C'mon drewiv...Just one more little module? She promises to behave and although you are the module king , I'll bet you'll be surprised as to how well this baby holds up against all the others...And at 250, one of the easiest decisions you'll ever make... :twisted:

If you're a Monty Python fan....

"It's wafer thin..."

Monty20python27s20MrCreosote_WEB.jpg

Mattfig said:
I'll let ya know if it falls thru drewiv! You're not out of the woods yet Mister!!!! :D

I tell you what, if it falls through - I'll take it! :D

Wow, thanks! I don't think the sale will fall through but it's nice to have a backup!

Edited to add, I honestly think my enormous coffee intake influences my excessive usage of exclaimation points....!

Latest posts