help on buying a 2x12 randall cab!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmystyler

Reaction score
hi to everyone!
i'm new here, and i need your help!

i want to buy a 2x12 randall cab,, but i don't absolutely know the Randall's world, so you should give me a reason to buy a randall cab instead of a marshall or a brunetti [do you know Brunetti? the italian hand made gear..].
i have so much questions..for example:
- i've noticed that there are 2 or 3 different 2x12 cabs in stock, and of course they all have different prices,,but i've read in some forums that there aren't great differences between the r 2x12 cx, cs or cb: some are built with celestion v30 and others with the celestion classic 80W,, but nothing else...so the question is....is it true?
- i don't understand the logic of the mic eliminator: there is a sort of mic inside the cab, or is just a "line out" from the amp?
- if i buy the randall cab, i would buy it at the 75% for the mic incredible feature and of course for the name, so can you tell me if the mic feature really works good?knowing that the sound dipends on the quality of the PA, the sound that i can hear out of the stage would be similar to the cabinet one?
-my last question is, can you describe me the sound of the celestion custom 80W?or the differences between the v30 and the celestion classic 80W?[i like huge guitars,,you know,,the classic stopped riffs with "V equalization": great bass and treble]

thank you so much for your support!!!