Jaded Faith Mods news for 2011

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
It's a new year and I figured I would post an update as to what's new and exciting.

Base mods are better than ever and any recent customers can confirm this. Better parts, more tweaks and all the other benefits that come with 3 years experience working on your modules give you the best tone to date.

A new option for 2011 is the variable mid-frequency knob. This $50 add on will allow you to sweep the midrange frequency between 300 - 700Hz to dial in your exact tone. Pair this with a mid shift toggle option and you have one amazingly versatile module!

January 2011 Special: Buy one option, get a second option of equal or lesser value FREE!
We all know times are tough and there is no reason for your tone should suffer. With the best prices and turnaround times around already, here is another incentive: To help you stretch you dollars further, all new jobs for January will have a BOGO option.
Email me for details. If you have been waiting to pull the trigger on a mod now is the time!

I know the clips on my mods site are pretty dated at this point, so more to come there soon.

Most of the info there is still current, but feel free to drop me a line with any questions you may have.

Jaded Faith said:
A new option for 2011 is the variable mid-frequency knob. This $50 add on will allow you to sweep the midrange frequency between 300 - 700Hz to dial in your exact tone. Pair this with a mid shift toggle option and you have one amazingly versatile module!
Sounds interesting :) Could these two options be built into a VHT module?