Kasha Quickmod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mattfig said:
Well, the Quikmod absolutely turned my 100 dollar Epiphone Valve Jr. into a monster...

It will be documented within a week...Amazing...

So matt, how do you like it? What modules does it work well with? I just might pick one up. I've been temped by a lot of Kasha's products, but for some reason, they always fly under my radar.

The Rossness said:
Mattfig said:
Well, the Quikmod absolutely turned my 100 dollar Epiphone Valve Jr. into a monster...

It will be documented within a week...Amazing...

So matt, how do you like it? What modules does it work well with? I just might pick one up. I've been temped by a lot of Kasha's products, but for some reason, they always fly under my radar.

I have a video using a new song, a JTM45, Bassman, Plexi, and Mesa Stiletto (all with the QM) coming very soon. I hear some of it out already but I don't know where atm?I'll find out?

My personal opinion is that as of right now, it is amazing with low to mid gain amps and also with some high gain amps. As was mentioned, more isn't always better, and some amps just don't have room for more tube gain?Anything Marshall, Fender, Vox, or any single channel amp seems to benefit the most from this device as it turns the single channel amp into a foot switchable 2 channel amp in seconds?.I really love mines?.But if you are using a ENGL,Framus, or other super high gain amp- you can safely assume they have already put in the max tubes?.The QM gives amps balls that need it...

Also, it is interesting with MTS but John is creating more for us MTS lovers in his lab right now?He has a fresh approach and there are some cool things on the very near horizon?.