M4 in the house!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmgman70

Reaction score
I can't believe it is finally hear(as i wipe away tears)this is one fantastic unit,8 channels of the "SICKEST SH*%" I've ever heard all in one package,Incredible.My wife will never talk to me again,doubt I could hear her over this thing anyway LOL :D :D

Thanks Matt,It's cool to hear 4 modules without the in out ,on off,they are just so very different from one another and (GAS)"excuse me"lol,I love them all............

"Sickest sh*%"? Is that a positive or a negative? :D
Anyway, congratulations to your Eggie pre-amp, JMG! Real valve pre-amps don't come much better than these and it shouldn't take long before anyone who plays one of these becomes an Eggie-head. Pods might make you appreciate the multiple choice flexibility, but modular valve amps make you appreciate what the emulators are trying to emulate. 8)

That's a positive,I've been through alot of gear ,but when the EG3 module first showed up for the RM100 I had Egnater in the blood,and damm it's thick.I gotta go get a bigger rack now and that's for the gear not the wife"lol"but that might be cool too!! :D

I wish,I think the COD is still 4 to 6 weeks away ,Thats not bad ,it took 3 1/2 months for a bare M4,but it was worth every second of wait.

That's cool. How are you liking the bassman module? That will probably be one of the first additional Modules I get. Does it stay pretty clean on the A Channel?