Makeing the SS crossover/New RM100 User

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuredMaul

Reaction score
If God be with me I'll be picking up my RM100 Fri afternoon.
Up until This yr I was Happy being the SS/Tube Hybrid Guy then I heard the RM100; I have never had love for a Marshall head even though most of my Heros (anything 80`s/Dokken/ Satch/Vai) used them and every recording is slathered with them.The RM100 seems just non Marshall enough for me to love it and the "feel" that everyone so often talks about doesn't leave me feeling like I'm alone in the desert like a friends JCM900 stack so often does.
Modules loaded are Clean,XTC and Plexi and I don't know yet if they are early modules ,but ,plan to make note and do mods as needed.Tubes will be checked for proper bias(by me) before I ever plan to sit down and tilt a disearning ear to it.

As far as effects go, I have a Digitech ValveFX and Gnx4; Does anyone have experience with either of these in the effects loop???

Hey Lured good to see you made it over here finally. Dont forget I have the gnx4 too! he he he

Drew, my Buddy went today and came home with a LynchBox Stack....Hehe He just can't let me have anything first LOL

it took months to get my RM4 but man the waiting sure does suck. You should have told your buddy you were getting something much more expensive so it would have really cost him to "try" to out do you. :lol: