Mash All module - new clip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
salvation said:
Here are some pics of new Salvation module called Mash-all.
Our goal was to built into the module sound of Marshall JCM 800 2203, the legendary amp in history of rock and roll.
But one sound is not enough for Salvation module.:)

Mash-all by side of common and usefull Bright switch has aded two new switches.
Stage I
Stage II.

It uses completely new gainstage switching architecture never used in modules before. Combinatinos of these two switches gives four very different and usefull variations.
Both switches Off = based on Marshall 1959 (four holes legend)
Stage I Off/Stage II On = based on Marshall JCM 800 2203
Stage I On/Stage II Off= based on Jose Arredondo Marshall mod
Both stages On= based on Marshall JVM higain channel (warning, it is really heavy HI gain)

I can't wait to play through the Jose mod. It will be 1988 at my house for weeks :lol:

Salvation...for anyone reading this: what module (s) can be modified to become a MASH-ALL.
???
GtrGeorge

GtrGeorge! said:
Salvation...for anyone reading this: what module (s) can be modified to become a MASH-ALL.
???
GtrGeorge

Yes, every module except Clean, Blackface and Deluxe.

PS: My Deluxe was upgraded to Twinface and Pushed channel is true higain :) In one module from crystal clean to (with RM20 boost) to MARK territory!!!

ok..so any of the high gain modules can become a MASH-ALL...cool....
and what would it cost???
You can PM me.
..and are there any audio clips?
-Gtrgeorge

Go for broke and give us a few different types. Show us the lightet it goes, the heaviest, and your personal favorite tones. Frankly, I'd ask to hear some 80's rock.

stratomaster said:
how about some Schenker UFO and Priest type tone along with some shreeding ala YJM Gilbert etc...
\m/

+1

Classic tones - especially riff stuff
MSG/UFO/ Whitesnake (both pre and post 1987) Zakk from No Rest For Wicked/ Randy Rhoads/ Judas Priest/ Kiss /Scorpions

yes yes Kiss Alive I and II, British Steel and Screaming for vengence, oh and GnR Appetite , Ride the Lighting . ok i'll calm down, looking foward to getting mine. rock on!

felineguitars said:
stratomaster said:
how about some Schenker UFO and Priest type tone along with some shreeding ala YJM Gilbert etc...
\m/

+1

Classic tones - especially riff stuff
MSG/UFO/ Whitesnake (both pre and post 1987) Zakk from No Rest For Wicked/ Randy Rhoads/ Judas Priest/ Kiss /Scorpions

What to play???
for classic marshall sounds:
AC/DC "Back in Black"
Led Zep: "BlackDog"
80s high gain: HoneymoonSuite "I gotta New Girl Now"
some Gary Moore
WHITESNAKE (Still of the Night, Fool for your Lovin')
maybe some Ratt
90s Marshall users:
Rage against the machine: "Killing in the name"
"Bulls on Parade"

...I think these are some great examples of Marshalls that are breathing FIRE.
Marshalls took my heart many years ago..and I havent gotten it back since.
GtrGeorge