• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Matching set of Randall Warhead cabinets! (SOLD)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TORMENT FAKTORY

Reaction score
You can see them on my homepage at www.myspace.com/tormentfaktory or here --> http://cosprings.craigslist.org/msg/1463611255.html . I'll consider trades, but I do want to sell them together. Were I to sell just one, it'd be the 2X15, but I will not sell the 4X12 by it self, as this would defeat the purpose of why I'm selling these. I would consider trading both for a good 4X12 and $400 + shipping, but make me an offer. I'm pretty open to making deals. Just keep in mind that shipping costs will be on your end, otherwise it's really not worth it to me. The lowest I'll go in cash for the set is $800 + shipping. As most of you know as Randall fans, thats a little low for these cabs, but I can't justify a higher cost with the tolex being a little beat up. The cabs are structurally just fine, as are the speakers and wiring, like I said though, the tolex is a little rough. Not terrible, just not great. Anyway, if you're interested visit my myspace or the other link and have a look, then email me at tormentfaktory@hotmail . Thanks for lookin.

003.jpg