Mod my KH1 or keep it?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD

Reaction score
I have a KH1 that I never use...usually just use my Blackface. Would there be much benefit to get it modded to a Super Clean? Maybe I should give the OD Special a try?

Mattfig said:
I like the stock Blackface myself as well...I'd say OD Special but if you want more diverse cleans the SuperClean won't disappoint...
I saw your SuperClean video (great video BTW!), and ever since then I've been wanting one of these. I almost picked up that Blackface that went for cheap here the other day and had it sent to Rob . . . thank god someone beat me to it - I'm trying to accumulate cash right now, not spend it! :lol:

But I see a SuperClean in my future . . .

OK, I now have an order in for a 1959RR MKII and a Super Clean. Can't wait to get my first modded modules. Thanks for the input guys and especially to Mattfig for the videos and causing me to have gas.

walshinator666 said:
I've got a kh1 modded by Jaded Faith and it's awesome.I can go from a really nice clean to a country rockish to acdcish type tones

Were these the reult of a base mod or did you have something specific done?

JD said:
I have a KH1 that I never use...usually just use my Blackface. Would there be much benefit to get it modded to a Super Clean? Maybe I should give the OD Special a try?
Both seem cool in my book. What type of clean would you prefer? Uber clean or a bit gritty?

I've sent out for the SuperClean for now but will more than likely be getting the OD Special in the future too.