Module Mod Idea

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrScary

Reaction score
Ok
I have a great idea for a mod.. but I dont want to put it out in public just yet.
Can anyone who mods these modules (I cant solder too well .. my hands tend to shake sometimes due to my meds) contact me to discuss modding one of my lynch modules for this idea?
Its a simple, yet IMO brilliant idea..

Maybe someone @ Randall? I think its something that would be fantastic to add to the MTS lineup...

Most people here respect it if you share your idea ;) they won't rip you off that fast.
But to be sure let's talk like this, ok?
Is it an amp based mod or something else?

I'd recommend contacting one of the modders.
Anthony of Salvation Mods, Jaded Faith, Pete of Gigmods, Kyledm.

If it's ambitious I'd say Anthony would be the man, he's pulling off some insane stuff these days.
And more is coming :D

lol not a gorilla amp heheehe that would be kinda neat tho.

its a little idea that ive been wondering about for a while..

MrScary said:
lol not a gorilla amp heheehe that would be kinda neat tho.

its a little idea that ive been wondering about for a while..
Haha, but is it a copy of an existing amp or some new idea?

i believe its a new idea.. but.. if after i get it done and see if it is what i think... and i find out its already been done or suggested, ill feel like and look like, a fool LOL

MrScary said:
i believe its a new idea.. but.. if after i get it done and see if it is what i think... and i find out its already been done or suggested, ill feel like and look like, a fool LOL
Haha okay then, well I'll give you one tip: search the forums ;)
Also I already had the Zakk Wylde module idea, on the off chance that that is it. :) (it's the next module on the list, after the Mash-all+ that's currently in the works)

Mattfig said:
OK, last guess....And if there is no such idea, I claimed it here first! At 12:32 EST, August 13, 2010 ... A tuner module... :idea:
Awesome idea at first thought .. but who in their right mind would sacrifice an amp channel for a tuner? :?

Mattfig said:
What if the tuner could make you a sandwich? Would that close the deal? :)
Now we're talking! The Sandwich-o-matic module!
The two channels let you choose between ham, cheese.. or both :D

Mattfig said:
m0jo said:
I'll get Anthony to mod mine, so it puts ketchup on there as well and a special "Toast" switch! :)

Joris, I have better idea for your sandwitch module.
What about some MUSTARD CAPS? :lol:
2310195669_7ab154e377.jpg

salvation said:
Mattfig said:
m0jo said:
I'll get Anthony to mod mine, so it puts ketchup on there as well and a special "Toast" switch! :)

Joris, I have better idea for your sandwitch module.
What about some MUSTARD CAPS? :lol:
2310195669_7ab154e377.jpg
:lol: hahaha! Innovating as allways Anthony!
I need to get started on that design! :lol:

Latest posts