Module Mod Idea

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crankyrayhanky said:
Hey mojo, what's a MashAll+ ?
Not fully sure yet haha.

Probably it's going to have a Tweed voicing switch, which would work on all channels for extra tones.
But mostly of course it's for the 1959 channel ;) Since that's very close to the Tweed.

I wonder if Anthony has started on my MashAll yet... If not, I wonder if I can get it worked into a MashAll+. My math is like this MashAll = Awesome, ergo MashAll+ = Awesome+! I'm *all* about Awesome+!

rhequiem said:
I wonder if Anthony has started on my MashAll yet... If not, I wonder if I can get it worked into a MashAll+. My math is like this MashAll = Awesome, ergo MashAll+ = Awesome+! I'm *all* about Awesome+!
Hahaha, your best bet is to ask him ;)

I have an old washing machine in my basement and now since all this MTS stuff - instead of scrapping her I think I'll try to mod her into a hot tub ... What a great way for people to mingle if I leave the agitator in...

Mattfig said:
I have an old washing machine in my basement and now since all this MTS stuff - instead of scrapping her I think I'll try to mod her into a hot tub ... What a great way for people to mingle if I leave the agitator in...
Well no actually you should develop a washing machine with a modular design.
This way you can have completely different washing sound whenever you need it.
Also maybe one of the modders can create you a toast-making module for that as well!!

salvation said:
Mattfig said:
m0jo said:
I'll get Anthony to mod mine, so it puts ketchup on there as well and a special "Toast" switch! :)

Joris, I have better idea for your sandwitch module.
What about some MUSTARD CAPS? :lol:
2310195669_7ab154e377.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok here's the idea.. anyone who makes it possible.. sweeeet

ok ya know the bright switch on the modules?
why not make that a footswitchable option somehow?
maybe it would end up as a snake of sorts that you would run down to a foot controller, or a modified randall footswitcher??
i hate going all the way to the amp to switch something like that on and off..

ok flame me.. GO. LOL