My RM100 Looks awsome.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat-Brace

Reaction score
However, all I can do at this point is look at it as the ebay seller I bought it from didn't send me the powercord or the footswitch that was supposed to come with it :(
Can I use the one from my RH100? Or does it pull a different power load and could posibly harm my RM100? Any help would be sweet! Thanks!

you can use any standard kettle lead/power cord i swap mine all the time, as long as its just the one with a plug at one end and connector at the other and not one with a transformer on it.
Footswitch would have to be a 3 channel footswitch with 3 buttons obviously, it'll probably still work to a limited degree even if it isn't. The guitarist in my band uses a crappy peavey two channel footwitch thats worth nothing to change channels on his engl.
Anyway hope this helps. Plug and Play..

Wow!! when I checked this that's what I did: Plug and Play.. and wow this amp is sweet!! Thanks for letting me know dudes!! It's a RM100M and when I got it I was excited when I saw it has jj's in the v1 v2 v3 and 6l6GC in the poweramp. Is this stock on the RM100M? I thought they came with EL34 rubys...but does the v1 v2&v3 have stock jj's?

Possibly.These are pretty nice amps and they do sound great.Hit pete (okstrat)for some module modifications,they are mind blowers!