New Salvation order !

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

espquade

Reaction score
Just put in my order with Anthony for
S1S0 , Terrier, Benzin , and an Angel B ... Now the hard part... The waiting :cry: :lol:

Already scored here on the forum a Mash Oldano , Stonerverb , Custom 3 + , and a Salvado DLX and they are all Killer !

Running some modules with my Friedman modded Marshall power section and some with a early 90's Chrome blackface dual rec so really the best of both worlds with the EL34''s and the 6L6 power section and waiting on a VHT 2 / 90/ 2 w/ kT88's :D

Just started on this MTS journey a month ago , but honestly this is a hell of a lot cheaper than some of the amps that i sold this past year mainly a Diezel Herbert and a Diezel VH4 , so all and all it's relatively more cost effective ! :D

Pretty awesome. I love the VHT power amp with MTS. I too have a batch of modules on the way to Anthony.

espquade said:
Just put in my order with Anthony for
S1S0 , Terrier, Benzin , and an Angel B ... Now the hard part... The waiting :cry: :lol:

Already scored here on the forum a Mash Oldano , Stonerverb , Custom 3 + , and a Salvado DLX and they are all Killer !

Running some modules with my Friedman modded Marshall power section and some with a early 90's Chrome blackface dual rec so really the best of both worlds with the EL34''s and the 6L6 power section and waiting on a VHT 2 / 90/ 2 w/ kT88's :D

Just started on this MTS journey a month ago , but honestly this is a hell of a lot cheaper than some of the amps that i sold this past year mainly a Diezel Herbert and a Diezel VH4 , so all and all it's relatively more cost effective ! :D
WOW!!! :eek: That is one killer line-up you have going on there. When you get it all up and running you should post some pics of your rig here on the forum. Here's the link, bro. http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=275&start=360