New to the family

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grunge782

Reaction score
I just bought an Egnater m4 on the Bay and I need some help choosing modules. I already have an engl 530 preamp which KILLS for solo tones so I'm looking for 1 really heavy module and 1 very warm, glassy module for cleans. I really want a recto like module (treadplate) for the brootz but a lot of people seem to be disappointed by it stock. Should I get the grail or get a modded treadplate? Suggestions please? Thanks :D

is that M4 dual channel or single?

I may actually have a Grail and a dual EG5 I'm thinking about selling... both are good choices

My Pete Treadplate had a Grail mod making my Grail redundant....but the Grial may be the best stock module I played for heavy- and I played almost all!

I thought I would have a dual channel amp by now, but I don't so I may sell off the EG5, not sure yet. If you have a dualM4 the EG5 is a brutal tone- gaion everywhere

Mailman1971 said:
Right off the bat the GRAIL would be a great choice. Cant go wrong! :D

Grail is total win. Im seriously enjoying that right now, i havent touched my uxl since i got the grail.

There's an Ultra XL on Ebay right now (not mine) for $150 shipped, go through live.com for 8% making it $138- great deal

Yeah I saw that Ultra XL online... It is a great deal but I've been dying to get a recto tone. And then I'd probably have to get that XL modded...

grunge782 said:
Yeah I saw that Ultra XL online... It is a great deal but I've been dying to get a recto tone. And then I'd probably have to get that XL modded...

Get yourself a grail then.

Any grail (treadplate modded counts).

Latest posts