• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nothing to see here - will repost

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody has an AxeFx collecting dust they would want to trade? :D

I need to move this gear but due to the shipping I would love to sell this as a package deal. Make me a reasonable offer!

Getting a lot of request about the C3 - I am still holding out for a package deal sale or trade on the MTS Gear. If I decide to split up the package I will respond to each PM about the C3 by the date it was recieved.

Help a forum brutha out - If you know anyone wanting to get in the MTS game or looking for any of my other gear please let them know about my sale. I would really love to trade some of my gear for and AxeFx as well. Thanks!

Can I ask what the mods were on the UltraXL?

Also, is the Plexi modded to correct Friedman/Lynch Brahma spec or another mod?

JKD said:
Can I ask what the mods were on the UltraXL?

Also, is the Plexi modded to correct Friedman/Lynch Brahma spec or another mod?

Not sure how I missed this JKD but I appologize for being so late getting back with you. I assume that the UltraXL is/was Rob's basic UXL mod at the time. Here is what he had to say:

Jaded Faith said:
Wendell,
Finished your module last night and shipping it out today. I sent a message about the switch, but your module was a very new one and they have changed the components again. So I went with a scoop setting that's actually the original stock mids on a UXL and kept the value that was in yours as well. It sound great.

The Dave Friedman Plexi came from Mailman and I believe you are correct that its corrected it to Brahma Specs. I believe Mailman can give a more definitive history on its orgins.

Thanks Brutha - Let me know if I can provide anymore information.