Post some pics of your rigs!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugg said:
is that a combo converted to a head? It looks like it has the silent mode which I think is only available on the combo. What kind of speaker are you using in the closed cab?
No this is salvationized RM20 http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=6163
About silent mod you must ask Randall, because for me looks that they have a little chaos in it :) I saw pics of RM20 with or without, my head is without.... but only switch, inside is everything prepared for silent mod (said Randall to me). I was a bit afraid, but this is true, I used RM20 with NO CAB for half year without any problems.

This small cab is open/closed and has 10" Eminence Alnico Blue (no longer available, I bougt used one)
For clean sound is sweeeet. Nothing can be better than alnico speaker :)
Orangutan3.jpg

RM100 JJ6L6's and blue LED's, Randall 2 vintage 30 1 15" Eminence Legend cab. Only running Ultra XL right now.
10 other guitars and about 30 other pedals and odds and ends.

schlagdog said:

RM100 JJ6L6's and blue LED's, Randall 2 vintage 30 1 15" Eminence Legend cab. Only running Ultra XL right now.
Nice setup man!!!I had one of them cabs but I had 2 12" Eminence legends and a 15,and man it was nice,I have know freaking idea why I sold it :cry:

bduersch said:
Here's the most recent picture of my rig:

randall_rm4_rig.jpg

The only change is that I've traded the G-Major and Midimate in on a Lexicon MPX-G2/R1 pair.

--B

Nice!!!!

actually the 5150 is more lively in your hand, but not anymore brutal i would say, my ultra module sound so much like it i bet most people wouldn't know the difference. but i must say evryone should try a 5150 for shear brutality unleashed.. all around great amp for me. i likes it alot out of the vht cab

schlagdog said:

how can i get some leds for mine?

Just got the amp yesterday:

_c657822_image_0.JPG

Modules: Blackface and Clean

_c657831_image_0.jpg

Ultra Lead and 1087:

_c657834_image_0.JPG

Not much, but better than that line 6 spider i've been cursed with for so long.

Here is old rig
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh442/Firefighter1428/IMGP0519.jpg

New one(work in progress)
http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh442/Firefighter1428/Newrig.jpg

Waiting to get RM 2-50 For bottom 2 space gap. Headphone amp in mail for space under BBE. Another Power con. with lights(in mail) going on top space. Box at bottom will be Home made Hiwatt power amp. Both Digitech pieces are back up and will be removed after my move back to the states in DEC. Same with rpw-7(3) removed for pedal board that I will start on next week.

Want to buy some sort or rack mount guitar /amp switcher and ground control and rackmount most of my pedals(drawer).

All run through my peavey classic 50 at the moment. Once I have a power amp I have a 4x12 cab in the states with vintange 30s in it

Tell me what you think. Thanks (New to rack stuff) so go easy

A more recent picture of my amps:

IMG_0653.JPG

IMG_0655.JPG

I have a Furman power conditioner on order and a PSA 1.1 that I may put in the rack. The BBE isn't in use at the time, I need some more time to experiment with it. Having two MTS amps is nice, 6 modules available at all times (I use a Headbone to switch between heads, works great :!: ), but with 2 modded modules incoming soon (I hope) an UltraXL on it's way too and 2 other modules I'm going to have modded, it's going to be hard to choose. But hey, I'm not complaining :D