Post some pics of your rigs!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the sickest **** ive ever seen. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I see that you're really going after the MetallicA tone. When you gonne get a deziel? LoL.

MJ82 what do you do for a living if may ask.

Not soon enough, haha. I really wanna get a VH4...

I work at home depot. Inside the store I mean, not standing out front, haha.

raz311 said:
After years of having way too much gear, here is my current "Back to Basics" Rig:

Guitars: ESP Horizon NTII BKAQ Lefty and LTD Deluxe EC1000VB Lefty(with custom switching and JH3 Graphics) :)

Gav

Really like the EC1000 there. I'm really digging mine, the thing plays like butter and it's so light, it's one of the best Les Paul-style guitar I came across.
Where did you get the custom graphics, and what's the switching you added?
Very cool.
T.

tung said:
raz311 said:
After years of having way too much gear, here is my current "Back to Basics" Rig:

Guitars: ESP Horizon NTII BKAQ Lefty and LTD Deluxe EC1000VB Lefty(with custom switching and JH3 Graphics) :)

Gav

Really like the EC1000 there. I'm really digging mine, the thing plays like butter and it's so light, it's one of the best Les Paul-style guitar I came across.
Where did you get the custom graphics, and what's the switching you added?
Very cool.
T.

I actually sold that recently to pay for a lefty ESP MII in Snow White, Neck thru.
I got the graphics from eBay. lol They are from James Hetfield's JH3 sig series ESP.
As for the switching , I had the toggle up near the upper horn disconnected and a new one installed where the original bridge pick up pot was. So insteaad of having 2 master vols and a master tone , it had one master volume for both pick ups, a new toggle and a master tone :)

I actaully miss this guitar. If another pops up on Ebay I will definitely grab it.
Cheers
Gav

MJ82 said:
mine from today...
2874139608_a86f52b54e_o.jpg

Ha, I don't see an Engl or Bogner! You call that a rack!?

... good God y'all. Do you blow out the power grid when you power that up?

Hello...My name is jeff and i'm a tone-a-holic.

I figured this was a good thread for my first post.

I've been using this set-up for a couple years. Gibson SG, B52 AT100, Warhead 4x12. Installed Wilkinson tuners/roller bridge on the SG...stuck some Svetlana and Tungsol tubes in the B52...i also put a jumper cable in the effects loop and use it for a boost.
MyRigSmall.jpg

I just got this Dean V79... and, FINALLY, the matching Warhead 2x15! Throw in a BOSS PS-5 super shifter and an OC-3 octave pedal, and i'm set.
RigPic1sm.jpg

That 2x15 really made a huge difference. I figured it'd be ULTRA-BASS action...there's bass, but more than anything it adds warmth. Definitely a fan of Randall cabs.

that things looks cool but how do you plan on getting that thing to cut through, whats it tuned at f#? i gotta ditch the 707 in my ibanez cause at a it won't cut for **** plus that pick up sucks anyway, i even 18 volt modded it on a whim which made it worse- don't do the 18 volt mod its crap, i'll probably get the 81-7 that outta do it or the blackout

quite honestly i will probably use my POD if i ever get to use this thing live.

As a general rule of thumb i found out figuring out my ultra and 7string tone. Add more mids, and less bass for it to sound prestine. i went against that , took some mids out, added some highs and now it does the job.

the 1086 nailed the low tunings.

I'l real scared of even trying the 8 on my randall LoL. Unless pete can make me a 8string module LoL.

Meager rig compared to some of these ungodly beasts I've seen so far o.o
_c454309_image_0.jpg

Edwards E-AL-128, before I changed the pickup to the DiMarzio D Activator X.
_c440338_image_0.jpg

Just my amp and cab. Modules in my sig.

Here it is:

First photo has the amp that the Lynch Box replaced in it. The "Mwhateveritis." IMO the Brahma module hits every useful tone that one could put out.

TheAmps.jpg

That's better:

LynchBox_1.jpg

NewPedalBoard.jpg

AlexiinBW.jpg
GibsonSGStandard2.jpg
Hellraiser.jpg

Now someone please tell me why these things don't have a "talent knob?"

Katash said:
Juggernaut said:
IM003814.jpg

Updated pic.....

no Modules in it, but I have the 1086, Egnater SL2 & EG5 on their way :D

......awesome :D
What axes are those on the couch? :D

Also, Lynch did a great job designing his cab, I thought it was a Hiwatt and had to check it out twice :lol:

Guitars: Gutierrez Customshop Juggernauts - black one is the Prototype, and the Camo is my baby.

The cab is actually an XXL cab with V30/G12T-75s. 1 of 2 made for Rich when he was working for Randall.

Shinozoku said:
Meager rig compared to some of these ungodly beasts I've seen so far o.o
_c454309_image_0.jpg

Edwards E-AL-128, before I changed the pickup to the DiMarzio D Activator X.
_c440338_image_0.jpg

Just my amp and cab. Modules in my sig.

How do you like the vader cab?