• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Price Drop. FS/FT RM50 1x12 will trade for head

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ameer

Reaction score
Prices include shipping and Paypal to the continental U.S.
RM50 1x12 modded with casters and an Eminence Tonkerlite: $350 or trade for a head.
JF Tweed: sold
Gigmods Mark Series: sold

Mark is sold. The rest is still available. Pics to come as soon as the guy I had take them bothers to send them to me. Sometimes being blind has its challenges.

ameer said:
I'm liquidating my MTS rig for the moment due to some unexpected expenses. Odds are I'll be back someday, but for now here's the breakdown:
RM50 1x12 modded with casters and an Eminence Tonkerlite: $400
JF Tweed: $200
Gigmods Mark Series: $200
$600 if you buy it all.

Yo im pmd you.... I think. I want your jf tweed!

Pics of the combo:
amp_front.jpg

amp_back.jpg

That's the weight on that combo with the lighter speaker? I have a buddy who may be interested. Weight is a big issue for him due to health concerns.

I'm out of town at the moment so can't get you an exact weight, but according to published specs the difference in weight between in the speakers is 4-5 pounds. I'll get the weight of the complete combo in a few days.

No thanks. I like the simplicity of the 50. Plus I don't have a third module yet.

ameer..where are you??
I live in NY..and if you are close Id be interested in a cash buy.
Let me know post here or thru a PM

GtrGeorge