Randall's customer support is rockin!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randall_Rich

Reaction score
Rather than spare all the gory details I will just summarize what happened to me last month.

I bought a V2 on ebay second hand that was listed as "mint". I get it and it growls something aweful when on stand-by. Then it gets progressivly worse as you scroll from clean, overdrive and tube channels. The tube channel had nil for gain and low end. All channels made farting sounds when you palm mute. The tube channel sounded the worst...totally dead, gainless, bassless and just pure trashy all around. I got screwed by the seller and ebay because he stated he sent messages reguarding the condition of the amp and ebay confirmed he did....I never got any of the messages so I proceded to buy it and I got stuck with it. I get in touch with Randall and get the RMA# to send it in for repairs. I fully disclosed the situation about buying on ebay and told them I just wanted the amp fixed if it were at a reasonable cost. I got the typical "4-6 weeks before we can get to it to repair it", which I was cool with. I called Randall last night to check on the status as I was curious to see what they found wrong with it if they got to it already. Fast foreward through 2-3 minutes of hold time and I get told the amp is finished and is shipping the next day....FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!!!

Randall.....I gotta say I have always loved your amps but never actually bought one until this time. I bought it used not expecting anything for free and you guys blow me out of the water by doing this for me. I'm not a gigging musician, I just want versatile, kick-*** sounding gear. You guys have just earned yourself a loyal customer. If it were at all possible I'd buy your entire staff a round of Buds at the local watering hole. Thank you very much!

Rich

Yeah, they have been really cool with me too. They are pretty cool guys. They are super helpful and I think that most of them are actually musicians if you can believe that!

Haven't had much luck with emailing,but on the phone with ordering parts,awesome people.I've dealt mostly with a guy named Ryan and he knows his stuff,Sam Ash told me they discontinued the FS-2 and I couldn't get one so I called and he said "we'll see about that" and he shipped one for $25 as opposed to the $40 listed on the site.