RE: Sacred Groove suspending operation--UPDATED 3-18-12

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacredGroove

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Due to unforeseen circumstances that have arose recently, I will be suspending all new R/D and new orders until further notice. I hope to be back up and running at some point in the near future, but I cannot even guess as to when that may be.

To everyone that I am currently working with, your mods and faceplates will still be finished and shipped as promptly as possible. Most orders are ready now, as of today.

To this point, it's been a lot of fun, but VERY busy trying to keep up with all of you tone junkies. I also want to thank all of you that have had the confidence in me to deliver the tones you seek. With a little luck we can pick up where we left off, in the not so distant future. :D

Sorry for any inconveniences and thanks again for the support!
Scott 8)

EDIT (3-18-12): A quick update for anyone interested. My break had basically turned into a transition from full-time to part-time. I finished up the work I had taken on previous to my announcement, and I had also taken on a few other jobs that allowed me to gain a few new customers, and more importantly, pay on my student loans. But, it was all good. I will be returning to full-time operations shortly, and I'm very much looking forward to it.

On another note, I had been swamped, slammed, bombarded, etc. by emails, PMs, and phone calls regarding my hiatus, and I can't say THANK YOU enough. It's a really cool feeling to know that the work I had done was good enough to warrant the plethora of kind words, and concerns.
Thanks again!

Yikes, I just got in under the wire :shock:
Diablo is a special module, but now that it is suspended, it is super special, lol

Man, I am really glad I got my Diablo and MK22 while the getting was good. Can't fault you for wanting to step back from your operation, though, Scott, whatever the reason might be. I'm sure it's a ton of work.

other thread??Hope everything is ok Scott, no rush on my Fisch if you got life problems I can wait

crankyrayhanky said:
other thread??Hope everything is ok Scott, no rush on my Fisch if you got life problems I can wait
He mentioned it somewhere else already ;) not a dedicated thread.

Sad to hear the MTS world is even temporarily losing a talented modder. I hope everything is well, Scott, and that your life returns to a point to where it is happy and healthy, and when you find you have the time and inclination to continue providing tonez to us tone junkies

crankyrayhanky said:
Yikes, I just got in under the wire :shock:
Diablo is a special module, but now that it is suspended, it is super special, lol

Had I known this info I would have sold something else...CRAP!!! :lol:

In all seriousness, I hope all is OK Scott...Hope you can get back into the game soon...All the best!

Sorry to hear our World is getting a little colder.
Dammitt.. I never got to order something from you...****!!

I hope all turns out well...

and if ya ever get the notion to return to MTS-World..
PLEASE do so!!

GtrGeorge

Sad news indeed, first and foremost I hope you're doing ok Scott no matter what the issues are that led to this decision.

Hope everything works out for you where you're able to come back and work on mods again sometime in the future. With that news my MK22 is now officially off the market - finding something else that I know I can replace soon after xmas :)

Thanks for all the concerns. You guys are ROCK!

I've updated the original post. There really isn't a lot of details to give, but I think you'll be able to understand my reasoning for taking a break from it all. 8)

SacredGroove said:
Thanks for all the concerns. You guys are ROCK!

I've updated the original post. There really isn't a lot of details to give, but I think you'll be able to understand my reasoning for taking a break from it all. 8)

It was my order that put you over the edge, wasn't it? LOL :lol: LOL

Have a nice break from MTS, I hope you get everything back together. I think we all understand you needing it. Your MK22 and XTC will always have a place in my tone library. I think there are going to be some jealous fellows out there when I get to showcase what you're doing for me now, soon, whatever. :wink: