rigs N cabs

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrScary

Reaction score
so i use old late 80's early 90's carpeted crate cabs with celestions in them.. what does everyone else use?
im always looking for another crate cab like these. i need a slant.

2x12 cab that has no model number on it anywhere. It runs at 8 or 16 ohms it can be stereo or mono at the flick of a switch...but noone here knows Anything about this cab.
Id like to get another but how?
It has celestions and a closed back and I like it alot. I use loud and it works well.

I have six Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12's, 1 Laney 4x12 and a Mesa Boogie 2x12 vertical.

I had a few Crate 4x12's with Celestions over the years; a couple Marshall 4x12's and some other various cabs from time to time, but the Genz Benz cabs have awesome low end and work well for my style.
The Mesa Boogie 2x12 is perfect for use with my Mesa 20/20 power amp since it doesn't really sound that good thru my Genz Benz cabs.
I also have an old motorized Leslie speaker that I ripped out of an old organ and mounted in a cabinet...fun to play with but not very practical for anything other than home use.

Im using a Randall Xl 412 straight cab with the angled baffle. It sounds and looks great. I have been using the mic eliminator for recording with my band and have been getting good results.