salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Anthony, how are you?

I'm getting a bit of money in the next month or so and Don't have too much to spend it on, So I may get a mod done by you. ;)

Would you be able to turn a Recto module into something like a Diezel VH4 or Herbert?

Cheers. And good work!

Moe. said:
Hey Anthony, how are you?

I'm getting a bit of money in the next month or so and Don't have too much to spend it on, So I may get a mod done by you. ;)

Would you be able to turn a Recto module into something like a Diezel VH4 or Herbert?

Cheers. And good work!

Hi Moe.
Die2el tones not yet.
I have to do some more research of that specific tone.
If you want something different, PM me, or better, contact me via email.
My inbox fill up very quickly.

Anthony
SALVATION

Actually the more I think about it..........hmmm.... :lol:

I would love a module that can nail Dino Cazares' tone on Fear Factory's Demanufacture cd..........that would be awesome...... :shock: :lol: 8)

and some addition to recording ...
http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=6593

far i as i can tell everyone has good points about everything here but i think some people overanalize things , i mean if the clip sounds good it just shows you waht the module is capable of, whether or not the buyer can play well enough to get that sound is another story , but at least from the clip and detailed explanation of how it was recorded, there should be no doubt that the sound you hear is what you can get out of the module, .. these new guys are killer i hope they keep on doing what they are doing cause like that ewsthan guy said of all the modded stuff out there this new stuff from salvation seems like it may be worth spending some money on. i no i for one would much rather have the module of my dreams vs. some stock module with 5 dollars worth of parts in that hardly change the stock tone anyway for probably the same money as a custom tone chaser module , its not like randall is making and releasing what now like three kick *** highly requested modules in what a couple of months now . maybe :shock: . keeep up the good work, you guys rock . i want an engl savage :twisted:

Which style of music you play?
How good are you player?
Which speakers you have?

I play mainly modern punk, lots of hardcore too.

I'm an ok player, i've actually been getting lessons for the past few months to improve my playing technique greatly

I use an Egnater Mod 50, the speakers i use in my cab are 2 V30's and 2 G12K-100's.

I initially wanted a VH4 module, and because the VHT amps are very tight and clear, i thought that'd be perfect, but after hearing the custom 3 too, i'm torn between the two :D

so.....another short review after one week of playing Terrier.
- style ok (steeltormentor write that is for rocknroll not metal :) but don?t expect big bottom chuggy chug
- when you play not so good and exact, you can be very disapointed with results (like me sometimes :roll: :roll:
- and last, by my meaning Terrier doesn?t like V30 so much :(
I still fight with this, because I haven?t so good IR of other speakers.
- and if you talked about Diezel, this is 100% opposite to these two preamps!!!! dark and bassy

Result - both produce high quality higain sound
Terrier is something special, definitely not for everybody (remember this and don?t be seduced only by name VHT)
CAE is more normal, bit sharper and easier overdriven, and perfectly working with V30.

Today will be another clip o Terrier.....I hope :)

AdamB said:
I play mainly modern punk, lots of hardcore too.

I'm an ok player, i've actually been getting lessons for the past few months to improve my playing technique greatly

I use an Egnater Mod 50, the speakers i use in my cab are 2 V30's and 2 G12K-100's.

I initially wanted a VH4 module, and because the VHT amps are very tight and clear, i thought that'd be perfect, but after hearing the custom 3 too, i'm torn between the two :D

I would recommend SALVADO (my first module) or Custom3 for these styles.
Or wait one-two weeks till I finish my new mod, dedicated for metal and metalcore players.
It will have some extra features never seen or modules before.
So stay tuned.

shred-o-holic said:
Actually the more I think about it..........hmmm.... :lol:

I would love a module that can nail Dino Cazares' tone on Fear Factory's Demanufacture cd..........that would be awesome...... :shock: :lol: 8)
+1 Ill take one too...

I think it'll have to be the custom 3!

Still haven't picked up my newly bought Randall module from the post office yet, ha!

ok, here are nu little dog clips
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7368242
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7368343

Moe. said:
Any updates on the new mods? :)
I wanna know too :D And I've been GASsing for an ENGL really bad, so I'm hoping to see a module based on a Powerball or Savage pretty soon. But if this new mod is for the metalcore crowd, it's probably either a more accurate 5150 or an ENGL Fireball :D.

Moe. said:

Yeah, I have one almost done on my desk.

Its module with features never seen before on any mts module.
I?m only waiting for special knobs I offered for this special design.

So, wait a few days.

Anthony
SALVATION

Shinozoku said:
Moe. said:
I wanna know too :D And I've been GASsing for an ENGL really bad, so I'm hoping to see a module based on a Powerball or Savage pretty soon. But if this new mod is for the metalcore crowd, it's probably either a more accurate 5150 or an ENGL Fireball :D.

New mod is not Engl based.
But in future...no one knows.... :wink:

That reminds me -- Is there a specific reason why MTS mods (both stock and modified) only have toggle switches and rotary pots for controls, never push buttons? Is the average push button housing too wide and/or deep to fit between the pots? Is the hole for a square button like the "crunch" and "bright" controls on a 5150 too hard to drill / machine into a faceplate?

salvation said:
It will be a weapon!!! :evil:

Warhead?

Latest posts