salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on another modification - see research and development on Salvation Mods plant.
Find something unusual on that picture :wink:
6pot_mod.jpg

Salvation:
at last maybe we are seeing the proper EQ of these wonderful modules..
you are the man!!!!

PS: I really hope its a Q control for the mids.
-GtrGeorge

Sometimes I'd like to have a 6th "grain" pot which loosens or tightens the gain structure .. (framus cobra -> egnater EG3/4) :shock:

I have accidentally already dropped a very small hint somewhere on this forum...

Lets see if anyone can find it! :D

Kicking design into overdrive on this one Anthony!

rhequiem said:
I looked for your hint, Mojo, but couldn't find it! It must be very subtle, indeed :p
I'm afraid so haha

I think design is going into it's final stadium the next couple of days, stay tuned folks!

LOL! Actually the two statements, despite being in the same sentence, are totally unrelated :p:

It's the coldest thing you've ever heard? Then in that case I'm gonna have to guess perhaps some kind of Mesa or ENGL based mod?

Shinozoku said:
LOL! Actually the two statements, despite being in the same sentence, are totally unrelated :p:

It's the coldest thing you've ever heard? Then in that case I'm gonna have to guess perhaps some kind of Mesa or ENGL based mod?
Getting warmer ;) Not quite there yet though!

new uber :?: I don't know why this particular one would deserve a sixth knob more than others, though, so probably not...

salvation said:
JKMV12 said:
going to throw a shot in the dark here...but a krank based mod?

Yep, m0jo just wrote me, that we have winner!:)

kraken_front.jpg
REALLY!! :shock: sweet :D . do i win something like a free mod or a discount? :lol: i took me a while to find your hint m0jo...and i wasn't even sure if it would right.

The mod looks awesome..as do all of your masterpieces! Can't wait to hear some clips!!