salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mattfig said:
****** Salvation...Stop this madness already...I'm gonna be the homeless man with the best guitar tone ever!
Hahaha, money does not bring happyness, good tone does!

crankyrayhanky said:
:shock:

Is that a mojo design? Regardless, 6 knobs with the green camo looks great
It sure is good sir! I'm very proud of it :D
But much credit goes to Anthony's high standard!

m0jo said:
crankyrayhanky said:
:shock:

Is that a mojo design? Regardless, 6 knobs with the green camo looks great
It sure is good sir! I'm very proud of it :D
But much credit goes to Anthony's high standard!

Yeah, it is my pleasure to work with m0jo!!
Real profesional work and big talent!
Thanks, Joris!

Anthony

JKMV12 said:
REALLY!! :shock: sweet :D . do i win something like a free mod or a discount? :lol: i took me a while to find your hint m0jo...and i wasn't even sure if it would right.

The mod looks awesome..as do all of your masterpieces! Can't wait to hear some clips!!

Mod is done right now, I need to do soundclips, more photos, and calculate price, so I do not know price of it yet.
When all wull be ready, I will do separate dedicated thread for KRAKEN as usually.

But....yes, JKMV12, you are winner of quiz, so you have 50 USD discount on Kraken mod (or whatever mod you choose from Salvation)!
:)

Wow!! Awesome!! Can't wait to hear the clips. I love the green lightning bolts on the gain and master, Mojo. Very sweet design

salvation said:
JKMV12 said:
REALLY!! :shock: sweet :D . do i win something like a free mod or a discount? :lol: i took me a while to find your hint m0jo...and i wasn't even sure if it would right.

The mod looks awesome..as do all of your masterpieces! Can't wait to hear some clips!!

Mod is done right now, I need to do soundclips, more photos, and calculate price, so I do not know price of it yet.
When all wull be ready, I will do separate dedicated thread for KRAKEN as usually.

But....yes, JKMV12, you are winner of quiz, so you have 50 USD discount on Kraken mod (or whatever mod you choose from Salvation)!
:)
sweet! going to be a while though till i can redeem the offer though...not in the best financial position to be getting more modules. maybe in a couple months.

and btw m0jo...i really love the faceplate. i agree with you rhequiem...the lighting bolts are a nice touch.

Aww, that should have been my first guess xD I recently came across m0jo mentioning a Zakk Wylde module and wass gonna guess that but then I came and saw that it had been found out xD

Nice design, man! :D

Shinozoku said:
Aww, that should have been my first guess xD I recently came across m0jo mentioning a Zakk Wylde module and wass gonna guess that but then I came and saw that it had been found out xD

Nice design, man! :D
Thanks man!

Nah the ZL+ is on the roadmap, but I had some mods that had priority over it.
Right now I'm in the process of getting a Mash-all, after that the ZL+ is coming ;)

@JKMV12 and rhequiem: Thanks!!
The bolts where inspired on the Krank design, they were fun to make :)

run082010.jpg

and something new: Angel deluxe - it lacks crunch channel, but has added Mid Balance pot - it increases tonal versatility. Main goal is that you can add some mids which Engl circuit lacks.
angel_deluxe.jpg

and...this is Stonerverb as we know it.
But changed name from Mandarine to ANGER -anagram which I found cool.
anger.jpg

I haven't had a chance to play an ANGEL yet, but I'm looking forward to hearing it with the new mid-balance pot. I love the new Stonerverb faceplate. Not sure about the font choice on the "Anger" (I really like the groovy font on the original), but that's a minor quibble. I am going to have dreams about that bag of modules, though... /drool

In that picture, the Dead Plate says Dread Plate. Is this something new, or just something I haven't seen before?

rhequiem said:
m0jo said:
I is be sexy said:
In that picture, the Dead Plate says Dread Plate. Is this something new, or just something I haven't seen before?
:) :wink:

You can't get anything over on this crowd hehe
Haha honestly I was thinking it was taking you a while to spot it ;)

@ Anthony: I like the silver effect :) Would love to see the close-up.

Mattfig said:
So what's up with the Dread Plate...I've been on pins and needles waiting to ask! CLIPS!!!! please :) Sorry, got a little excited...

Okay, it should be introduced next month, but...
I upgraded Deadplate module.
Basic circuit is still the same, but Dreadplate has slightly different and more efficient features.
I linked together Tight and Blast switch , and combined its function with unique gain boost circuit which was very succesfully utilized in Mamba module.
I named this new switch KICK switch, because it works similar like kicking front of your amp by supercool boutique booster pedal. Adds tremendous gain boost which still has this rectoish character. Main goal is that gain and saturation is increased, but sound is not muddy at all.

Added Red/Orange voicing switch (and orange and red led) and usual noise gate.
DREADPLATE name is evolution of Deadplate.