salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fwiw: I said 1965 Blackface Deluxe Reverb..not bandmaster. But if its Blackface..chances are its FINE.
Nothing sounds like that..whoa.
I have incredible gear..and yet still I love that sound...
Gtrgeorge

I think all the AB763 circuit amps are special. Twin/Super Reverb,Deluxe,Bandmaster,Showman. Early Silver faced amps had the same circuit, even up into mid 69'

Any information on the Marx module? Is there a new updated price list with marx and mash all module prices and features listed?
Any sound samples of either yet?

lolthrash said:
Any information on the Marx module? Is there a new updated price list with marx and mash all module prices and features listed?
Any sound samples of either yet?

Mash all will be introduced with soudclips.

MARX aka Boogieish module is still in process.
I am working on designing of it past few weeks.
It is quite not easy to convert that classic boogie tone to the module...
I have to say that this module will be very different than all other modules. It still needs some tweaking.
Stay tuned!

Anthony
SALVATION

anyone have any clips of the ANGEL mod? sounds extremely bad *** on the website but im wondering how much of that is just good recording.

MegaGoo said:
anyone have any clips of the ANGEL mod? sounds extremely bad *** on the website but im wondering how much of that is just good recording.

yes, everytime is "only" good recording :D

something little different.... quiz question:
Find Anthony Salvation ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UOVaaCUtgs

The Rossness said:
Can anyone tell me how does the Stoner AD compares with the Stonverb?

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=7083&start=30

STONER AD has new design and upgraded Clean channel.
thread: http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=63549#63549
new_StonerAD.JPG

Hey
What does that "punch" do on the Mamba? I have a Mamba but it doesn't have that feature....oh no GAS is happening again

crankyrayhanky said:
Hey
What does that "punch" do on the Mamba? I have a Mamba but it doesn't have that feature....oh no GAS is happening again

Hi Ray.
PUNCH on MAMBA is new additional feature.
PUNCH control revoices upper mids and shifts center mid-point slightly down.
When PUNCH is active, tone is fuller in higher mids and better cuts through the mix.
Together with NOTCH control it gives you 4 different tonal variants.

Anthony
SALVATION mods

tlingen said:
Anthony, what does the Mid Edge do on the ENGL ANGEL module?
Check out the Angel topic in the Rigs and Tones (oh my!) section!
There all the features are explained including this one (it's near the end of the thread)

crankyrayhanky said:
Hey
Haha this is a well known feeling to me!
Everytime Anthony releases something new I immediately start thinking about selling everything I have to get more mods! :lol:

G.M.A.S. ? Gear mod aquisition syndrome! :lol:

Some module photos.
Custom modified glow in the dark Salvado DLX called Dr.Feelgood uses as base Egnater VX module.
magnificent_three.JPG

and another custom work:
ultra7.JPG

I'm Jonesn' for some of these modules but am at a loss as to the what and how to get them. Do I send my modules? And which ones for what mods? I must have missed a post on this.... I am a noob to the amp and the modules but love what I am finding. I'm an old Marshall guy and that is my background...

Thanks!