SL+ sample clip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HMMM I may have to try that myself, I can solder but i dont know electonics so well, I can follow instructions to the T but really have little knowledge of why the outcome will differ depending on RES and CAPs used. I guess if i just dove in and expiremented i might learn better.

Thats a sick module you made man, Id love to have one, In the proccess of trading of the ULTRA LEAD for one. Guess we will see.

Nice work man. What switches did you use for the bass and mid scoop, DPDT, SPDT? Am i getting close LOL.

TheHunter said:
HMMM I may have to try that myself, I can solder but i dont know electonics so well, I can follow instructions to the T but really have little knowledge of why the outcome will differ depending on RES and CAPs used. I guess if i just dove in and expiremented i might learn better.

Thats a sick module you made man, Id love to have one, In the proccess of trading of the ULTRA LEAD for one. Guess we will see.

Nice work man. What switches did you use for the bass and mid scoop, DPDT, SPDT? Am i getting close LOL.

Both are dpdt. Thanks a lot, I'm pretty happy with it.

You can definately tell that the left side has more mids and crunch. The right side sounds scooped. They sound good together but I like the modded tone better.

Man that clip is really killer. I am gas'n hard for an MTS set up. I am looking at the RM4 more than the heads. I am a sucker for rack stuff. Great clip man.