So you really wanna hear the Kasha meet MTS????

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
OK kiddies,

I just got off the phone with John Kasha and he is the coolest cat with some great stories of gear invention and adventures...

He will be checking into this thread as well...Input is appreciated...

What do you wanna see go down? The Kasha Quick Mod (not affiliated with JF Quickmod module) is an easy to use way to add another gain stage to your amp...I will also be showing you some other cool Kasha goodies that should make you guys very interested...

I will be demoing it on several RM amps and over several mods from cleans, mids, and gains...I will also be throwing in a few other amps to showcase this product...It really is a cool idea and inspired by an 80s rock god...You'll have to stay tuned to find out who that is... :)

For those who don't know, Kasha makes a device called Quick Mod that requires nothing being done to your amp except pulling and replacing one tube...The device that you plug in has two tubes that cascade into V1 giving you more bloom, power, sustain...In seconds you can mod your amp! And it's safely undone the same way back to where you started so no risk!

What mods do you want to hear it through?

[Evil Overlord mode]"Interesting"[/Evil Overlord mode]

My guess would be to use modules that show a varied gaincharacter along the sweep of the pot, most interested in the Camerock or H-watt

Looking forward to you demoing it! I was debating getting the Quick Mod once, but the lack of videos/clips deterred me. Not sure if you own any non-MTS amps, but I'd recommend showing the Quick Mod on MTS and non-MTS amps. Riffwise, show 80's hair metal to thrash, all the way up to modern metal. Can't wait to see what the Quick Mod can do! I'd love it if it could turn my 6L6 Shiva into a firebreathing dragon.

P.S. I have the Kasha ODP-1 overdrive pedal and love Kasha products, but they really need to be in some retail stores so you can try the product out.

speed2dirt said:
Looking forward to you demoing it! I was debating getting the Quick Mod once, but the lack of videos/clips deterred me. Not sure if you own any non-MTS amps, but I'd recommend showing the Quick Mod on MTS and non-MTS amps. Riffwise, show 80's hair metal to thrash, all the way up to modern metal. Can't wait to see what the Quick Mod can do! I'd love it if it could turn my 6L6 Shiva into a firebreathing dragon.

P.S. I have the Kasha ODP-1 overdrive pedal and love Kasha products, but they really need to be in some retail stores so you can try the product out.

That's exactly why this thread was started! Thank you for that input. I feel the Quickmod will work wonders is RM amps but I will also use a couple non RM amps too...

Kasha makes some really cool and innovative products- I am excited about this!

zepplin490 said:
Got a JCM2k TSL Matt? id love to hear it through a killer marshall...
-Matt Page-

No TSL here or available from any of my sources locally...I will try though...There are more demos out there already that may answer your questions..I will get a collection of links of existing Kasha Quickmod demos posted shortly...

My demo will be MTS based but will show off a couple other amps too for good measure...MTS is such a perfect base for a Kasha Quickmod demo anyway since there are so many amps at our fingertips...It will be a terrific way to cross promote Kasha and MTS...

I've thought about getting the quickmod, so I'll look forward to your demos. I'd like the hear the Afterlife, MarkUS, Matchvox, Plexi Tweed, MK22.

If you're going to do business with Kasha, would they be able to make a RockMod MTS module? That would be cool.

The Rossness said:
If you're going to do business with Kasha, would they be able to make a RockMod MTS module? That would be cool.

I've thought of seeing if one of the modders would make a Kasha mod too. How awesome would it be if Kasha made their own module!

speed2dirt said:
The Rossness said:

I've thought of seeing if one of the modders would make a Kasha mod too. How awesome would it be if Kasha made their own module!

You never know, it would be awesome to have a Kasha Evil Robot module...But this QM device is gonna really juice things up...And not in an overdriven slobber of tone as some may suggest but rather an increase in warmth, sustain, and desired gain...

The demo will show it through many mods!

Love Phil X and his tone is monster. My band played some shows with his old band Powder. We were using the same bookers. He was using an old Marshall JMP with the quickmod and it sounded huge. He rips and his YouTube vides are hillarious and genius. Check out Powder too. They were really cool. They had a female singer with fembots and Cirque de so Gay chicks spinning from the ceiling.

Hey guys, just wanted to say hi, if you have any questions about the Quikmod's, Rockmod's, Evil Robot's, Skull Crusher and Kasha Pedals, let me know, I will be glad to answer them for you...

John

jkasha said:
Hey guys, just wanted to say hi, if you have any questions about the Quikmod's, Rockmod's, Evil Robot's, Skull Crusher and Kasha Pedals, let me know, I will be glad to answer them for you...

John

Thanks a ton for coming here John! Your products are gonna floor these guys...I know I can't wait to show them off!

We don't get too many amp gurus around these parts so welcome aboard! Guys, check out http://rockmod335.com and http://frettedamericana.comfor more...

jkasha said:

John

Hey John,
Glad to see you here! Can't wait to see Matt's demo of the QuickMod. I'm really intrigued by your Robot cabs. Are there any retailers in So Cal that carrying the Robot cabs where they could be demoed?

We have a Kasha rm100 and his od pedal here in our stable. Outstanding products. PLus John is a really great person to deal with. He'll stay on the phone forever talking about what will suit you if need be.
Here's a clip of his rm100. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2dYqKV_ZKs

I can say that John is an innovator and someone I am very excited about working with...He seems as dorkily excited about this stuff as I get and that could become very dangerous...I said it here first.... :lol:

Chapter One: Quikmod Devices and why you need one...

Chapter Two: Oh yeah, there's more but one thing at a time....These Quikmods are a huge enough development in themselves to take the spotlight solo first.... :twisted: