• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD! GigMods Slodano

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlord1974

Reaction score
Just picked this up about 2 weeks ago. Since then, I have decided to change direction and unload some of my modular gear.

IMG-20110520-00339.jpg

This module really is awesome. I've owned A LOT of modded modules, and this is by far in the top 3. The only issue is, I can get largely the same tones from my Egnater dual channel EG5, so there's really no point in holding onto this one.

It's in excellent condition and sounds incredible. Very SLO-ish (FYI, I A/B'd this with a real SLO).

$SOLD shipped in lower 48 CONUS or Canada. Payment via PayPal Gift (or, add 3%).

Get to the front of the line while you still have a chance.....

long_line.jpg

Can't wait for you to get your CCV.....my holy grail of amps!

Plenty of crossover between the EG5 and Slodano.....but I prefer the Slodano...I sold my EG5 on account of it.

Hey Steve:

Yeah, I'm pretty pumped about the CCV too. As you are aware, it's a HUGE outlay of cash - hence the recent thinning of my modular herd. I could have unloaded a guitar or two or an amp head, but just figure it's easier to sell modules AND get them back in the future.

The Slodano has more lows/bass than the EG5. Otherwise, I find my ears pretty much dial in the same sound. One needs to go - figured I'd keep the Eggy to match my M4 and MOD50.

FWIW, I preferred the Slodano over the Salvado Deluxe as well....sure, compared to the Salvado, the Slodano is a one-trick pony. But ****, that "pony" is a thoroughbred!

Cheers!

rlord1974 said:
FWIW, I preferred the Slodano over the Salvado Deluxe as well....sure, compared to the Salvado, the Slodano is a one-trick pony. But s*&t, that "pony" is a thoroughbred!

Cheers!

I was gonna go there too....since both of the Salvados I had (to me) were jack of all trades, master of none (too many switches) but the 'one tone' I wanted from that type of module is right there in the Slodano.

I had to really crank the Salvado with 5881s to get something like what I wanted and is available in spades with gigmods......so the Salvado left me....twice!