• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sold: Randall Kirk Hammett 4x12 (400W)bye bye bye

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
For Sale: Randall Kirk Hammett RS412KH100 signature 4x12
SPEAKERS (4) 12" Custom Celestion G12H100S
POWER HANDLING 400 Watts RMS
IMPEDANCE 4/16 Ω Mono 8 Ω Stereo
FEATURES 3/4" Void Free Birch Plywood Cabinet, Straight Front, "Mic Eliminator" XLR Direct Outputs

Mic Eliminator is a great feature, as well as 400 watt handling. Very nice condition, rarely played. Great speaker cabinet, I just have too many 4x12 cabinets.

Dropped to $old/obo, shipped CONUS Discount for cash pickup!

This is what it would cost new from MF and this cabinet is 95%+ NEW:
MSRP:$1,626.98.
Your Price:$1099.99

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Can you stick that in the box with the 50/50 and Pittbull?

That's a ridiculously low price. Somebody HAS to buy this.

cold Machine said:
Can you stick that in the box with the 50/50 and Pittbull?

That's a ridiculously low price. Somebody HAS to buy this.

Sorry, a bit big for that box. :lol:

Yes, this is a low price. Yes, this is a GREAT cab for MTS. The Mic Eliminator is worth owning this all by itself for this price. Near mint condition. Barely can see that an RM100 sat upon it for a short time. At this point I have FOUR 4x12s and the woman I love isn't as impressed with that statistic as I am. I have to cut down to three.

I can't believe nobody has jumped on this. :?: This is an awesome cabinet. Great price even if you pay for shipping. I don't really want to get rid of it, but I just have too many cabs. BUMP?

That's a steal for a great cabinet. I paid $900+tax for the same cabinet.