• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sound Sculpture Switchblade 8B balanced and unbalanced switching system

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MYDEMISE

Reaction score
Awesome switching system. Best on the market hands down. Comes with multiple presets already programmed. Computer program and custom single or multi player / multi amp / fx presets included on disk. Great condition fully functional. Price is firm. $999 plus fees & shipping.

Selling most of my gear due to cancer. Unfortunately there are people out there who just want to flag your posts without knowing the circumstances of why you’re selling all your stuff. Shame on them.

Attachments

• DB802AE3-BD30-4BAB-8156-A3D7A68A2740.jpeg
    DB802AE3-BD30-4BAB-8156-A3D7A68A2740.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 82148B0D-17EA-442C-B146-F74FEB2543E0.jpeg
    82148B0D-17EA-442C-B146-F74FEB2543E0.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 0
Wow I am sincerely sorry to hear of your condition and I wish you nothing but the best in your journey ahead and I know we don't know each other but I can only imagine how much you miss the excitement from playing just keep a positive spin on your situation and who knows brother you maybe buying this back ffrom someone who cares enough about our epic ability to play the 6 string gun!!

Thanks so much. I have a bunch of stuff for sale in Ernie Ball Guitars, Kiesel Guitars, Ibanez LTD, Schecter etc. if anyone’s interested.