TERRIER - on her way home

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
Anthony just finished her up and she should be on her way soon. A little preview for me and for you.
terrier.jpg

Very nice :) The voicing knob looks cool. I bet it will sound great :)

So is this supposed to be more like a Deliverance than the older design that is more like a Pittbull?

David_Kessler said:
So is this supposed to be more like a Deliverance than the older design that is more like a Pittbull?

This is from Anthony himself:
TERRIER II
based on VHT amps (crossover between Pitbull, GP3 and Deliverance)
added Gain Voicing pot
HI GAIN
SHIFT voicing switch
EDGE switch
DEEP switch

We worked very hard on this design, it went through about five prototypes, and now it is finished. Voicing knob is more efficient than former three way switch and biggest improvement is in attack and tight bottom. Nice mod and totally different sound from the others.

hyenik said:
We worked very hard on this design, it went through about five prototypes, and now it is finished. Voicing knob is more efficient than former three way switch and biggest improvement is in attack and tight bottom. Nice mod and totally different sound from the others.

Man, that is EXACTLY what I wanted to hear!!!

^go here
http://www.salvationmods.com/randall-mts-mods

That extra Terrier knob looks interesting- please CLIPS

David_Kessler said:
What is the pricing for this mod, and what donor modules are acceptable?

Pricing varies depending on what options you decide to get. This one is fully loaded, with all options (unless Fig dreamed up something for Anthony to put on his). I'm not sure I should disclose the price of mine, I believe some of my options were discounted because of the volume I have over there right now. Let's just say it would cost you somewhere in the ballpark of $230- $350. Plus, shipping to get the mod there and the donor module itself.

in clip-lab are for example Helmet and Unearth (if I will train hard :)
Other VHT ideas?

hyenik said:
in clip-lab are for example Helmet and Unearth (if I will train hard :)
Other VHT ideas?

This is gonna sound like a watered down request...But would you be willing to play a few simple chord progressions, hit some power chords, and do a few simple scales? Those tend to help me as much as the tunes with other instrumentation...Please don't get me wrong, those are absolutely useful as it shows the module cutting thru a mix which is very important too...I'm just a simple player myself so if you played the module like a cognitively impaired monkey I would know what it will sound like when I play it... :)

Well, I don't have much of the recording studio over here. I have a simple Tascam DR-07, but I will try to make the best of it and meet requests. Fig's request being the easiest to meet seeing as I too am a "simple player." Although, we will all have to wait for it to make its way across the pond.

hyenik can't play like that! "Simple scales" to a player of his ilk is probably 4 octave sweep-taps

crankyrayhanky said:
hyenik can't play like that! "Simple scales" to a player of his ilk is probably 4 octave sweep-taps

True, he's an amazing player...It just reminds me of when I used to go to the local music stores as a kid and the sales guy would wail on a shitty guitar and get me all excited only to bring home a shitty guitar...

That's not to say anything Salvation Mods makes is shitty...It's all awesome...But how it fits into my scheme of things may be easier to hear with some basics too, that's all...

When you buy a new car you don't just go out on a racetrack... :)

Mattfig said:
Yeah! Mine is done and being faceplated....Should be on its way home soon...I am very excited about this module...

me too. it's interesting we were going for the same module at the same time.