This board's kinda dead....any Randall Reps out there?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultron

Reaction score
Only forum that gets any action these days is classified, and even that's slowed down a bit.

Any US Music people looking at this board? I'm thinking some official decision on MTS has to be made by now....either promote it or have it euthanized. The silence is deafening, and bizarre.

And please don't tell me it's alive and well due to Ian's mods. I've been following the guy on Twitter for quite some time, and even he hasn't said boo about them.

I disagree the forum is dead besides classifieds, everyday there's a decent amount of conversing here with new topics popping up daily.

None of us know what the real status is of the MTS series - we can only speculate from what we've heard. If one guy is making all the modules like people have said, that's not a good sign.

The sad truth is most vets here have strayed from stock modules in search of modded modules because there's really no comparison. Now that's not meaning stock modules are not decent enough for majority of players because they are...but if you are searching for best tone and variety from these amps - modded modules is where to go.

Either Randall has to incorporate higher quality components along with more features and sounds like out modders offer us or sales unfortunately will slump overtime like we are at now.

Only some of the signature models are decent...I think they are going in the right direction with the Judge and Ian mods as well....but agree, forum is going well still.

RM22 is selling like sliced bread. They would be stupid to give up on the line.

And I gotta say, my RM22 with Malcolm and GTO is up there with much more expensive amps I own/owned. So I don't think stockers are bad in any way.

That said, the board could be more active, but it could be worse, too. Now the Cornford forum for example, THAT is a dead board for sure.

This is my favourite forum to check up on once..twice...many times a day. It seems like the good guys stick around. Mattfig's entertainment doesn't hurt either! ....and it doesn't hurt that the Modular amp series is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Emailed someone at US Music Corp. and they said "I haven?t heard anything about the line being discontinued" so. I am assuming that since you can still buy the products from different websites and directly from them that thye will continue to make the line. It up to the markerting dept. of randall or whoever to market it a little better.

Maybe if the new Scott Ian mods sell well being designed by Dave Friedman, they will start doing that in the future. Maybe set up a deal with some of the others... to design stock modules and keep us happy. But with the economy being crap and the future lloking like crap too, who knows... We can only hope.

The signature modules are decent. Some of the stock modules are fine. If you've got the money, the modded ones are where it's at, especially for high gain tones from what I've heard.

This forum is far from dead.

Yes it has been more active but it has been quieter too.
It'll ripple up again.

I agree that Randall shoud get more hands on or just drop it altogether.
But it doesn't really matter.. Egnater is coming with new stuff.

This forum is poop. I'm actually just a bot created by US Music to promote the line.

MTS is alive and well. US Music Corp is working with some top names to develop the next big thing in MTS. Stay tuned.

We will be releasing new signature mods soon for Paul Simon, Little Richard, Yo-yoma, Steven Adler, and Cher. Winter NAMM is gonna be a big one for us. We're also very excited about our new hybrid series amps. They will use wind and solar energies to provide a warm and breezy tone.

Also, Scott Ian is now plugging in the power to his RM100 to make it more believable. Pay no attention to the amp behind it. It's only there to catch the head if it falls off its Nuno cabs.

Mattfig said:
This forum is poop. I'm actually just a bot created by US Music to promote the line.

MTS is alive and well. US Music Corp is working with some top names to develop the next big thing in MTS. Stay tuned.

We will be releasing new signature mods soon for Paul Simon, Little Richard, Yo-yoma, Steven Adler, and Cher. Winter NAMM is gonna be a big one for us. We're also very excited about our new hybrid series amps. They will use wind and solar energies to provide a warm and breezy tone.

Also, Scott Ian is now plugging in the power to his RM100 to make it more believable. Pay no attention to the amp behind it. It's only there to catch the head if it falls off its Nuno cabs.

Where do I send a down payment for a Zamfir module?

Ultron said:
Mattfig said:

Where do I send a down payment for a Zamfir module?

:lol: The pan flute has proven to be an area of difficulty. But rest assured, we have numerous techs on hand blowing like thousand dollar hookers. Results will be amazing but we must work on our technique. We simply ask for your continued patience.

m0jo said:
Mattfig said:
I'm actually just a bot created by US Music to promote the line.
Funny, considering you have exactly zero stock modules in your rack :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A drummer module is in the works you say... hmm very interesting. I wonder if it will be more percussive than the Plexi. I must stay tuned. I must have patience. Good drummer tone will eventually finally arrive. :p

Hamner1 said:
m0jo said:
Mattfig said:

A drummer module is in the works you say... hmm very interesting. I wonder if it will be more percussive than the Plexi. I must stay tuned. I must have patience. Good drummer tone will eventually finally arrive. :p
I've heard rumours about a toaster mod too ...

m0jo said:
Mattfig said:

But I do have a stock RM100, RM22, and 4 stock RM4s to play them through...As well as 2 stock Randall 412s...I was designed using a non-intuitive touch screen covered in pizza grease and have some glitches...The whole modded module thing is just to blend in with you locals... :)

m0jo said:
Hamner1 said:
m0jo said:
Mattfig said:

I've heard rumours about a toaster mod too ...

I have now copyrighted the toaster mod as well as stealing Daryl's idea about the secret compartment to store your weed in...Except I've gone one step further and integrated the heat from the tubes into a vaporizer for the weed...The hose looks funny as does sucking on a module....But the result makes you not care about all the people laughing at you...