What artists are using what modules?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stm113

Reaction score
So any one know which artists are using which MTS modules these days? I am really into the tones coming from Andrew Goldman of Non-Point, both the guys from Ill Nino, Ty Tabor (all of who I know are using the MTS stuff) Breaking Benjamin, and the guys from Sevendus?just curious whos using what to get those tones I love.

I know Ty used a RM20 with a XTC and modded Top Boost module on Ogre Tones. The rest I don't know about.

Andrew uses the XTCA, Ultra, Clean, and Recto (now Treadplate) modules. The other guys have just about every module so I'm exactly sure what's in their rigs or what was used to record.

Along w/ the XTC, Ty also used the Top Boost for a lot of the guitars on Ogre Tones.

Hey also if anyone knows... I was checking out the vid on Brad from Linkin Parks Rig and he's got some modules Modded to sound like a Soldano, and a Hiwatt, I'd love to know what the bass Modules he started off with and wht kinds of Mods he did to get those... I'd love to have a RM4 packed with a Bogner, Diezel, Soldano and Hiwatt (for cleans)..that'd be my dream come true

Remember too that no matter what your module is, you're still chained to the same power amp section and the same first tube.

This is why I shake my head at people with RM4 setups that do NOT use the RT 2/50. I used mine with yellowjackets on one channel (EL84 adapters) and it would get a really good Vox tone that way, much more 'accurate' than with EL34s or 6L6s.

Pete