• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Mamba mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TORMENT FAKTORY

Reaction score
Almost bought one last year from one of you bunch, but my wife had some last minute "bills" to pay and I ended up having to bow out. This tax season however my guitar needs have been given the green light so if there's anyone out there with a Mamba module that needs a few extra dollars I'm in the market. I'd also consider other high gain mods, but they'd have to be at least as heavy sounding as the Mamba, and from what I hear the Mamba is pretty much the be all end all of high gain modules. I'm also in the market for a Peavey 5150, 5150 II, or 6505 head to use as a backup for my Lynchbox.

I might sell my Mamba S.E..... check with Kyle's MH-417 thread, as that is something I'd trade for... perhaps we can work some deal out?