You're suffering from GAS if.........

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL...........OCD=G.A.S.
Funny stuff,everytime I tell my wife I'm gonna downsize,I end up with more stuff than I originally started with.....she's catching on :shock:

OR........you buy something......sell it......buy it again......sell it....and BUY IT AGAIN!!
Maybe I should just keep the **** thing?? :D

I am totally down with hiding the gear from the misses and opening it up when shes's not around and trying to say I had this forever. She just says "hum" and walks away. I don't think it fools her one bit, all I have to say is well I could be an alcoholic but I'm only a gearaholic so none gets hurt.

Dirtdog said:
I am totally down with hiding the gear from the misses and opening it up when shes's not around and trying to say I had this forever. She just says "hum" and walks away. I don't think it fools her one bit, all I have to say is well I could be an alcoholic but I'm only a gearaholic so none gets hurt.
And I've never got a DUI from playing my amp or any other gear purchases :shock:

jmgman70 said:
Dirtdog said:
And I've never got a DUI from playing my amp or any other gear purchases :shock:
But I have been caught "cheating" with other amps!!
haha 8)

Mailman1971 said:
jmgman70 said:
Dirtdog said:
But I have been caught "cheating" with other amps!!
haha 8)
:lol: sleazebag :lol:

But the amps are all good......they dont 'kiss and tell'! :wink:
haha
Snuck many a AMP into the backroom for late night "PLAY" 8)