• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 4x12 custom speaker cabs with super v's

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
by the looks of things...he posted on June 2nd, he was shipping the stuff out the next day. give him the benefit of the doubt.

maybe he was on tour or something.

anyway...if you don't recieve the stuff, open a paypal dispute.

I almost Paaypal him for a module. I've done a lot of deals here and no problem so far, so I have faith that this guy is just on the road and not getting on the computer. I know exactly how you guys feel and I'm sure it'll work out.
Give and take couple more days...
Best of luck guys

Lastr week (Tuesday) I bought I Brahma and he said it would go out Friday...I kept buying- an rm100, 2 more modules- he said he would be back in town Wednesday 6-3 and ship everytrhing then.

I imagine he would only want to make one trip to the ship store, but that should have happened by now with some communication to somebody

OK, has anyone sold anything to RIP? Or actually received an item from him? If yes, his address should be on there (either as a "to" or a "return" address). USPS should also be able trace sender's address.

I'd say lets give him till the end of the day, but if there's no response from him, I would say the whole thing smells fishy.

I don't think we need to fly off the handle and start making accusations quite yet. A lot of the concerns could be easily explained, but if this is still unresolved by Monday, then I think we need to start escalating through PayPal.

I am perfectly willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. He's not a operating a storefront, it just sounds like he is a gear ***** like the rest of us, who wants to do some liquidating. That much gear in that short of a period of time takes some doing, so I for one am willing to be patient a little while longer.

harsh said:
OK, has anyone sold anything to RIP? Or actually received an item from him? If yes, his address should be on there (either as a "to" or a "return" address). USPS should also be able trace sender's address.
I'd say lets give him till the end of the day, but if there's no response from him, I would say the whole thing smells fishy.
Pete Turley recently sold him some modules.

dated Sat May 30th from RIP

Will be recording in Atlanta than off on Thursday for 1 month to L.A. than will be Residing in Portland Oregon for a Little rest till we go on Tour.. New Single Released On Monday....

If any one needs to get a hold of me email me at [email protected] I will answer you..

George Jetson said:
I for one am willing to be patient a little while longer.
Exactly. It's easy to get paranoid when this much money is involved and we're all itching to receive our new gear. I've still got some faith. He's always communicated really well with me.

George Jetson said:
harsh said:
Pete Turley recently sold him some modules.

Pete rereleased those modules on the classifieds as RIP didn't close the deal

Figure he's just away from home as he said....there are a couple of sale transactions of his that are listed as positive and I think one as a buyer in the CLASSIFIEDS.

The amount of gear he's sold would take me two weeks to ship...even if I was at home :D

FWIW He hasn't responded to my PM from 2 days agao about buying something..I asked for pics just to be safe..so I figure he's away.

Not sure it's worth a Lynch Mob yet given it's been a handful of days and he's told people he's away right up front.

there are a couple of sale transactions of his that are listed as positive and I think one as a buyer in the CLASSIFIEDS.
Schladog received an rm100 a month ago, but he is also among the list of people who are in limbo right now
RIP's deal with Pete fell through as he didn't follow through to close the deal
Am I missing any other good deals?

The amount of gear he's sold would take me two weeks to ship...even if I was at home :D
Right, but people from last week were told it would have shipped last Friday- since then no communication, no tracking numbers, no items
Communication is the key

FWIW He hasn't responded to my PM from 2 days ago about buying something..I asked for pics just to be safe..so I figure he's away.
This doesn't make me feel better- worse

Not sure it's worth a Lynch Mob yet given it's been a handful of days and he's told people he's away right up front.
Not a lynching, but a serious concern at this point when no one is hearing from him concerning over $10k of gear....if one person could say something positive about the recent transactions, please step up.

But I don't feel bad bringing a paypal dispute, sellers need to communicate...I'll gladly withdraw the complaint when items arrive

you guys are gonna feel like ASSES if this guy show's back up !!!

OR

your gonna learn your lesson and feel what happens when you skate with your head down !!!

FWIW i hope you all make out great on your dealing's ...

you guys are gonna feel like ASSES if this guy show's back up !!!

No, the disputes are valid- the onus is on the seller to stay in communication...if one states a day that they are going to ship and then vanishes, there is a good reason to be alarmed...especially when the running count is now 19 people who have the same experience

Let me know if you know any rappers that are hi gain metal fanatics that obviously know the gear. Rip studios and the email are for a rapper on myspace that just opened his account not too long ago. Sounds fishy huh? He is also making claims to those people about how much he can help them out. Lesson learned..... If someone is going out of their way to sell you something that is too good to be true then it probably is and you should shy away. I learned the hard way with over $1,810 out. I hope for everyones sake that the guy is legit as I would love to have the gear I thought I bought but I am doubtfull with all of the info on the guy that is conflicting on the net and with other forum members. Has anyone verified with Randall about his so called endorsement?