• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 4x12 custom speaker cabs with super v's

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mailman1971 said:
CarsandGuitars said:
How would you handle your sale? I know that I go out of my way to stay in touch. If it walks like a duck.....
+1000
I go out of my way to communicate with anyone I sell to. Just to get the peace of mind. I say when I am going to mail it. Provide tracking numbers....if by some reason I cant get it shipped when I say, I will explain to the buyer but that has only happend once in the past 10 years. Thought a box I had was going to fit and it was too small so I delayed the shipping.
Sorry......enough of my ranting but yeah this guy promised ALOT and provided nothing.

Hell yeah....Mailman is solid...sold me my first and favorite module to date and never had to wonder abiout anything.

DC Widowmaker said:
jgastineau said:
I was the Roland rep in North Carolina and we talked about about Winston Salem music dealers, so I think he is in that area.
That's interesting. Wass it info he'd have only known if he was a Winston resident?

Yes, or at least have done some business with the local music stores there.