A face on my Angel

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sory my bad english. answer in order:

Mattfig said:
That's gotta be the coincidence of the year....Hand drawn font that is the exact replica of the original...With the same name, in the same place....Wow! :shock:

Stranger things have happened I guess...
Of course I've seen modules salvation, but specifically to copy was not my principle, I studied the modules from different vendors in order to understand how to do so was like a native.
Slashpepper said:
How *do* you apply these custom face plates? Some sort of vinyl stick ons or is there some special process I'm not aware of? The Randall ones look like the actual metal is coloured rather than paint/etc. Always been a mystery to me.
I'll order a painting of the front panel. it is not very expensive, but very high quality, it will be done using screen printing.
examples
z_07819e16.jpg

x_50528004.jpg

kc2eeb said:
He made his own boards! They look excellent!
thanks))
JKD said:
kc2eeb said:
He made his own boards! They look excellent!
I know, great work! \m/
:wink:
SALVAGED said:
Heck, I'd be interested in a 1/2 dozen boards!!

Hey Mikeman... do you have any more boards that you would sell to us? :lol:
sorry but i dont have more boards.
kc2eeb said:
My best guess is he made the whole thing, boards, faceplate, hardware, etc. He has sockets on the opto-isolators.
This is certainly not impossible and a great thing to see.
you right. my friend made a circuitry and pcb, than ordered the fee in factory. all elements (capacitors, resistors) was bought in the shop, than he maked me a module. I on my work ordered in turner by my size to make the basis for the board and front panel.
sxzjbn1r.jpg

prototype of face
Vc3rBoYk.jpg

OpHGSp59.jpg

That sure is awesome! I did notice the whole module looked different than I'd seen before. That must've taken lots of work.

First, anyone can name any module anything they like. I just find it akin to something like this... you form a band and name it '*** Clown and the Sponge Buckets' (yes, that was one of my bands of the past). Prior to your first gig you find a band in your area is named the same thing and has been playing out for 3 years. You probably change your name. That's all. There is something to being original.

Secondly, to the OP, very nice work on the original PCB. Very cool. I wish I had the know-how and time to do something like that. Congrats on a sweet module.

BigBrewtus said:
Mikeman said:
drewiv said:
He was talking about ANGEL. I would recommend coming up with another name as to not step on any toes. See Salvation Mods pic below.
why? because my module is Angel too? so what? but my module is Angel Destroyer! not just angel. i draw myself and i think my work is not plagiary.

ps - i found a name of my module :idea:
I thought Angel Destroyer was a killer name. Didnt realize Angel was copy written. Hmmmm.......?

how about?
123wif.jpg

write your favorite version please. choose 1 or 2. and this name wil be only MINE! :twisted:

prototype version of the previous "Anger"
this was draft, painting on printer at home, just look how it will look.
img1739fo.jpg

img1740pb.jpg

img1742oo.jpg

img1743h.jpg

salvation said:
Mikeman said:
kylendm said:
I like the last one. But I also like the first one in your last post as well. ;)
ok, but what will Salvation say?

Mike, if it is not your business, just your personal module, I ?d say go ahead.

Anthony
no no its just my module, one and not a serial. no business :)