A face on my Angel

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think about face and don't know what's more suitable.. how do you think?
47031449.jpg

50202463.jpg

last one is most like me.
27707396.jpg

last two pics that is very like to me. but which ONE is most like?!
What is your choise, guys?
001ii.jpg

As it is your personal mod I can give you some tips without stomping on my own toes ;)

These last ones look very good on screen, but on the module you will want a bit more contrast between the background and letters. This will keep it readable in less-than-perfect lighting.

For that reason I'd go for a version based on the bottom one in your last post.
But maybe add a few more design elements to give it more "character" like those danger striped on earlyer versions. (but then remember to keep the contrast between letters/markings and background intact ;) )

Great work! Looks **** good! :D

Also, great work on making your own PCB.
One comment though: don't ever sell any of those, Egnater will sue the pants off you ;)

m0jo said:
As it is your personal mod I can give you some tips without stomping on my own toes ;)

These last ones look very good on screen, but on the module you will want a bit more contrast between the background and letters. This will keep it readable in less-than-perfect lighting.

For that reason I'd go for a version based on the bottom one in your last post.
But maybe add a few more design elements to give it more "character" like those danger striped on earlyer versions. (but then remember to keep the contrast between letters/markings and background intact ;) )

Great work! Looks **** good! :D

Also, great work on making your own PCB.
One comment though: don't ever sell any of those, Egnater will sue the pants off you ;)
thanks for quote, i will think about design. as for seling, it is only mine module and i dont want to sell it)

I like the brushed look of the second one. VERY cool. 8)

Mikeman said:
last two pics that is very like to me. but which ONE is most like?!
What is your choise, guys?
001ii.jpg