Accepting new orders now, send your modules.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvation

Reaction score
We have just found out that the Czech Republic is planning to decrease non-dutiable limit to a very low sum, effective from 2011.
On that account we will have to find another way for sending modules to be modified outside the EU.
It is not certain when and how this situation is solved, that is why I am asking everybody who are interested in modifications to send their modules directly ASAP, so that they would get to me by the end of this year. Do not use my p.o.box, in this way shipping lasts longer than 1 month.
Thanks for your understanding.
For questions just email me.

Anthony
SALVATION mods

hmmmm... maybe I should just wait for Mattfig's love affair to go south and pick up the Terrier from him. :lol: JK, my mod will be in the post this afternoon.

drewiv said:
hmmmm... maybe I should just wait for Mattfig's love affair to go south and pick up the Terrier from him. :lol: JK, my mod will be in the post this afternoon.
I sense a plot here ..
Maybe Fig is going to bury one in the backyard so that he can dig it up as soon as he get's sellers remorse!
(so ... about 0.2 sec after the sale :lol: )

m0jo said:
drewiv said:
I sense a plot here ..
Maybe Fig is going to bury one in the backyard so that he can dig it up as soon as he get's sellers remorse!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wish I would have buried that fooking Uber that's for sure... The others I miss but don't need - At that exact moment of course... 8)

Mattfig said:
m0jo said:
drewiv said:
I sense a plot here ..

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wish I would have buried that fooking Uber that's for sure... The others I miss but don't need - At that exact moment of course... 8)
Haha I knew it! :lol:

m0jo said:
Mattfig said:
m0jo said:
drewiv said:
I sense a plot here ..

You did call it... :oops: I was living in the heat of the moment...

Mattfig said:
m0jo said:
Mattfig said:
m0jo said:
drewiv said:
I sense a plot here ..

Hehe, but seriously; why 2 Terriers? Why not try a Kraken! :twisted:
Since you've already had all of my other designs .. and sold them :roll:

m0jo said:
Mattfig said:
m0jo said:
Mattfig said:
m0jo said:
drewiv said:
I sense a plot here ..

Nope...Only one Terrier for me...The other is Drew's...Kraken soon...And your designs are awesome for what it's worth... :D If my rig was based solely on looks...The S1S0 would have NEVER left!

Mattfig said:
m0jo said:
Mattfig said:
m0jo said:
Mattfig said:
m0jo said:
drewiv said:
I sense a plot here ..

Nope...Only one Terrier for me...The other is Drew's...Kraken soon...And your designs are awesome for what it's worth... :D If my rig was based solely on looks...The S1S0 would have NEVER left!
Ah I misunderstood! I thought they were both yours!
It is after midnight here though, so I'm allowed some grogginess :p

Thanks man, I appreciate it!
I've said it many times: the S1S0 and Kraken are my favorite designs :D
I think they are also the ones that have the most work in them.

An S1S0 or Kraken is definitly very high on the wishlist for me as well!
If only I could stop driving Anthony crazy with new idea's haha

I'd like an angel SO bad :(

But I'm SO poor...

Antony: Is there any way I could send you a module to sit on your back shelf pending payment for modification? And will you accept a multiple payment plan?

Anthony, I'm guessing that this change doesn't affect modules shipping within the EU?

If so, I'll wait until next year...

antag said:
Anthony, I'm guessing that this change doesn't affect modules shipping within the EU?

If so, I'll wait until next year...
It doesn't, shipping within the EU is duty free.

What is the current lead time all told including shipping both ways? I have a Treadplate I may want to ship.

I just tried to ship my module to Anthony ,and the post office told me that the address is in the Russian Federation, so needless to say I'm waiting for aa reply from Anthony :(

I just want to clarify there is nothing wrong with his address; the post office fixed the problem :D

dcg8 said:
I just want to clarify there is nothing wrong with his address; the post office fixed the problem :D
Cleared by email, everything is okay, it fas fault on post office, not on my side.
No problem with shipping.