• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All sold! Thanks!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Steve :) I'll drop the price to $399, as I could really use the cash this weekend. I know the Rhoadies are a bit new and people might be unsure of them, but if you're at all curious about the dual-gain feature of this module and the ability to run them in either series or cascaded modes, I'd highly recommend you try this thing out. Literally, one of my 2 favorite mods, with the dr. Feelgood (Salvado DeLuxe) being the other. It might take a little experimentation to get the feel of it, but this thing can literally do clean to growly marshall tones. Flexibility and quality tones through and through.

Seems like nothing is moving ... no matter how low.

Gigmods Brown for $150. Some Salvations have been on here for a long time with no interest.

Gooberspazz said:

Gigmods Brown for $150. Some Salvations have been on here for a long time with no interest.

Yeah, it's really died off the last few months, resale values on modified mods are going way down. It's kind of scary actually...I would hate to see the MTS platform disappear. I wish Bruce would give us some insight as to what the hell is going on. I love this stuff, but at a certain point I can't justify having a few grand tied up in gear with little to no resale value.

Resale value on all gear has disappeared over the last couple of months. Just the way it is right now. Wait until fall/winter, should pick up again, I hope. Though, it is a buyer's market and I've been buying. :D

JayDA said:
Gooberspazz said:

Yeah, it's really died off the last few months, resale values on modified mods are going way down. It's kind of scary actually...I would hate to see the MTS platform disappear. I wish Bruce would give us some insight as to what the hell is going on. I love this stuff, but at a certain point I can't justify having a few grand tied up in gear with little to no resale value.

Kind of the nature of the beast w/all music gear....there aer some things that are a closer bet to getting a good resale value like a Les Paul...but even they had a down period,a really down period....the forum has just hit a lull w/new members again.I remeber it happening around this time last year.....Alot of the regs either have teh mods they want or have tried the ones they want to try......I know it is kind of hard,but really,not supposed to invest in gear based on a speculated resale,though Im guilty of it as well.........kind of tough because it is our nature to jump from one thing to another and we want to try and recoup our investment...

I love you guys lol

Yeah, I'm *very* surprised this is still here. I thought this would be the first to go by a long shot. If I could have put a decent demo of it together, I imagine it would have helped, since this module is capable of so much, and just sounds freaking amazingly good. Listening to the new clip Anthony posted of the Duoplex will give you a good idea of what this thing sounds like, though

Weird how resale values seem to be down lately. I've got this puppy listed at far less than I bought it for new from Salvation, and it's in mint condition. I guess I might have to let the winds blow awhile and relist it later to see if the right buyer is out there for it.

alowerdeep said:
......I know it is kind of hard,but really,not supposed to invest in gear based on a speculated resale,though Im guilty of it as well.........kind of tough because it is our nature to jump from one thing to another and we want to try and recoup our investment...

I don't "invest" in it really, and I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon. But I guess when you have that kind of cash in it, it is nice to know you could get it back if you really wanted to. I hear you about the flipping, it just seems to be part of my nature as well, I can't stop.