Cat Fight - Any guesses on the winner?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mattfig said:
The roadking/roadster mod(s) - Which is a lot of work

Does it fix the 'problem' (or intentional design 'feature') where Channels 3 and 4 have the same three preamp voicing options, but voicings A and B are unusable on Ch 4 cuz it's so dark?

iekobrid said:
Mattfig said:
The roadking/roadster mod(s) - Which is a lot of work

Does it fix the 'problem' (or intentional design 'feature') where Channels 3 and 4 have the same three preamp voicing options, but voicings A and B are unusable on Ch 4 cuz it's so dark?

It does change the voicing on the Cleans and updates both 3 and 4 adding a gain boost as an option (push/pull on bass knob) on Channel 4...

Every channel is usable and sounds great...And I'm pretty picky when it comes to that stuff...I couldn't be happier with it...The clean on Channel 1 is perfect...I use a the Brit voicing on Channel 2 for a great British flavor...The Vintage mode on Channel 3 and a tube rectifier and the Modern voicing on Channel 4 with a diode rectifier and gain boost...I also upgraded the tubes and use EL34s instead of 6L6GCs...

I wish there was an a/b available through FJA mods but alas, no luck...