Egnater update

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest we never went off topic.
Bruce asked for our opinion on the manufacturing place of the amps/modules and we gave it.
Different opinions will spark a discussion.

Offtopic this time:
I do find it funny how people from the USA have a very different view on "Made in the USA" than others outside of it. :)
Not very strange, most Chinese people would rather have "Made in China" on there, but the cultural/political difference is interesting. ;)

All of it started when this country was started.... people lose sight of what all that entailed. People outside of this country do not know what the culture is here.... and they do not understand it.

I would hope that anyone would be supporting of their own country in all aspects. Yet people still flock to this country in droves but it is coming to a point that the economy cannot support them anymore. Yet they still come putting a lot of strain on our economy. If you think it is wrong for me to strongly urge an American company to hire Americans then I think there is something wrong with your ideals.

Bruce:

Please undertake production in the Czech Republic so that we can get all the Salvation Modules at better price points due to improved economies-of-scale. :D

Zander said:
Bruce:

Please undertake production in the Czech Republic so that we can get all the Salvation Modules at better price points due to improved economies-of-scale. :D

:lol: I second this haha great idea! :D

1. All Bruce said was that HE and his SON & Wife will not hand make the Modular line in the future.

2. Bruce said that he is looking for a contractor to do this job for Egnater.

How are Vince and his army of morons antiquating this to equal made in China & Bruce being an evil corporate guy? Talk about reading comprehension!

:idea: Hey Vince, instead of whining on this forum, put in an official bid to Bruce, then you could have something to do other than hijack this post.

I am glad that Bruce is having success and dose not want to see the Modular line fall behind due to production output issues and is taking actions to remedy the issue.

I love my Randall & Eganter MST products and want to see more cool new stuff.

If Bruce notices any sonic changes in the Modular line, I am quite positive he will fix it.

I know times are tough, but you have to pick yourself up and Roll with the changes.

Relax Stratboy...

I offered to bid on the contract (there's your reading conprehension) There has to disclosure as to the terms of the contract. I don't have that.... (it's a business thing stratboy)

Bruce,
I would be content with what ever decision you make. I know the level of tone freak you must be as I have YET to play anything you are involved with that doesn't sound fantastic. As long as QC stays up I think most people will be more than ok with whatever decisions you make. You have to make the right decisions for your company to thrive.

Vince said:
Relax Stratboy...

I offered to bid on the contract (there's your reading conprehension) There has to disclosure as to the terms of the contract. I don't have that.... (it's a business thing stratboy)

:oops:

*sniff* *sniff*................*sniff* *sniff*

I smell BULLSHIT!

Christ, this thread has gone retarded.

Best of luck to you Bruce. Just played a Renegade last week and I'm VERY impressed. Looking forward to owning one in the near future.

..if you take nothing else from this thread, I think you can see that Americans like American-made products. I do.
And I will pay for them. Like I bought your Rm4 and Rt2/50 and my 2x12 cab,and ,yes, I do own a Tom Anderson guitar, as well. Where something is made means alot to some people.
I think we would ALL like to support a company that listens to its most passionatte adherents.
GtrGeorge

Well at least you have a few products that were Assembled in the USA....and they were designed here...

Vince and (mainly) LRStrat .. chill out dudes. :shock:
This isn't Harmony Central .. a bit of grown-up-ness goes a long way.

I thought I'd finally found a place devoid of pubescant screaming .. :?