• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EVERYTHING SOLD !!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What exactly does the loaded XTC involve? Any clips? pics? Thanks.

JD said:
What exactly does the loaded XTC involve? Any clips? pics? Thanks.

Pic is on first page and it's hands down one of the most versatile and best sounding mods I've owned!

oh shoot...I guess I should of scrolled down on the first page!

Sounds like you like it Disciple! I just don't know what it really sounds like but I am curious.

JD said:
oh shoot...I guess I should of scrolled down on the first page!

Sounds like you like it Disciple! I just don't know what it really sounds like but I am curious.

Espquade...do you take postal money orders and would you ship to Canada?

It's based off the Bogner Ecstascy amp and has both blue and red as well as plexi channel modes along with a depth, structure, boost and 3 way bright switches. I do love mine, it's one I know will always be in my rack.

Was just listening to YouTube clips of the ecstasy amp. Definitely a great tone...just trying to decide what I would use it for...maybe some Rush tunes. What guitarists/bands use the Ecstasy?

Sorry to read the circumstances surrounding your need to sell gear here...

Of the modules left I have a question regarding the custom 3.

How close you think this comes to the real thing? All the demos on salvation's site are very one note, but the demos I've heard of the actual amp go from great brown Eddie tone up to gainsville etc?

It nails that megadeath vibe from what I can hear.

JD said:
Was just listening to YouTube clips of the ecstasy amp. Definitely a great tone...just trying to decide what I would use it for...maybe some Rush tunes. What guitarists/bands use the Ecstasy?

Thanks for your interest although the XTC is sold! There are several bands that have used the XTC from Steve Vai to Scorpions, George lynch etc. as well as many studio session recordings.

Oregon said:
Sorry to read the circumstances surrounding your need to sell gear here...

Of the modules left I have a question regarding the custom 3.

How close you think this comes to the real thing? All the demos on salvation's site are very one note, but the demos I've heard of the actual amp go from great brown Eddie tone up to gainsville etc?

It nails that megadeath vibe from what I can hear.

It will nail the Marty/ Dave era Megadeth tones to a T !!!! Van Halen not so much to my ears as it is more modern than that classic Marshall vibe.

Ahhhhhhh! I was just about to send you a message about the xtc! Oh well, I guess I missed a great one!

Thanks for the clarification on the custom 3 tone - and congrats on moving your SG XTC - I sent my stock XTC off to Scott last Friday for exactly that mod!

Good thoughts to you man.

Thanks for all the kind words!!!

The SG Fisch is still available and honestly that mod is still one of my favorites as it nails the Alice in Chains ( DIRT ) tones with such a Killer grind!!!

Whoever gets this one will be very happy I'm sure !

Custom 3 + is also left so come on guys jump on these as I think they are priced right no??? :D

OK....

SG FISCH now.........................265.00 shipped

Salvation Custom 3+ now........340.00 shipped

Doesn't anyone want these 2 Killer mods?????? :shock: :D