• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I need a RM4 NOW please...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thehellz

Reaction score
i bought one from musicianfriend in march and they didn't have it in stock but no one did so i wait a few month then Antongear say he had 4 in stock ready for shipping so i cancel my order from musicianfriend ,
order the one from Antongear after 4 phone call 4 email and 3 week waiting he said that DHL service has lost it and he doesn't have any other in stock so i get my money back but i have 4 module waiting to be try so is there anyone you know where i can find one please

p.s. what going on at randall do they make 4 rm4 a week....

thank

thehellz said:
he's having someone on it

Yup..I have offers in this order:

thehellz
Prickstein

..crazy, I don't even have it in my hands yet...LOLz..I should auction it and make ya'll compete....but I'm not that much of an arse :D

....so 2012 got first dibs, assuming it arrives intact and fully functional from UPS. :D