Post some pics of your rigs!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/ifuktyourmother/30-10-07_0038.jpg
pretty basic rig really, but she's my baby...
if you look closely you'll see marshall knobs on the sl+, quite the customization, i know... but they were pillaged from an actual marshall. they're from my old practice amp which currently has a blown power supply.
also you'll see my two main guitars, which are my washburn idol series, and my custom hand built guitar made by frankinstein guitar works (www.frankinsteinguitarworks.com - the best guitars you'll ever play)

WDWRig.jpg

Sorry about the camera phone shot. I figured that I should start documenting the rig as my taste changes every few months. This is the 5th or 6th rig this year and I'm going to change it again once we some of the new stuff starts shipping next year.

iv_rig1.jpg

Quite basic to look at, TC G-System with TC VPD1 & T-Rex Alberta in the back, plus I've added a THD Hot Plate since this picture was taken. cabinet missing on the picture R212NXT

Love those Palomino cabs, Rich!

It's been a few months, so here's an updated pic of my rig...

newcabs.jpg

Two big changes since I got the M4 in March... First, I got rid of the rack-based effects (Lexicon MPX-G2) and moved everything to the floor... now I've got a relatively full pedalboard which includes an Axess BS2, Peterson StroboStomp, Fulltone Clyde Deluxe, Keeley-modded Sparkle Drive, Carl Martin cmpressor, ISP Decimator, and (my personal favorite) Damage Control Glass Nexus. Second, I found sweet deals on a couple V30-loaded 4x12's, so I added the Rocktron and Randall cabs and have put my Avatar 2x12's up for sale. Otherwise, the core amps are the same... still using the M4 and VHT 2/50/2 for jam sessions, the RM50B for jazz gigs, and the JTM45 clone (not shown) for nothing in particular.

--B

For moment there it looked like you had a 2 module Egnater preamp! :shock: Then I noticed those were just spare modules sitting on top of your M4. :lol:

Nice rigs everyone.

Ugg said:
For moment there it looked like you had a 2 module Egnater preamp! :shock: Then I noticed those were just spare modules sitting on top of your M4. :lol:

I'm just "holding" space until the E2 becomes available. ;)

--B

bduersch said:
Love those Palomino cabs, Rich!

It's been a few months, so here's an updated pic of my rig...

newcabs.jpg

Two big changes since I got the M4 in March... First, I got rid of the rack-based effects (Lexicon MPX-G2) and moved everything to the floor... now I've got a relatively full pedalboard which includes an Axess BS2, Peterson StroboStomp, Fulltone Clyde Deluxe, Keeley-modded Sparkle Drive, Carl Martin cmpressor, ISP Decimator, and (my personal favorite) Damage Control Glass Nexus. Second, I found sweet deals on a couple V30-loaded 4x12's, so I added the Rocktron and Randall cabs and have put my Avatar 2x12's up for sale. Otherwise, the core amps are the same... still using the M4 and VHT 2/50/2 for jam sessions, the RM50B for jazz gigs, and the JTM45 clone (not shown) for nothing in particular.

--B

Can I ask what modules you use for the Jazz gigs???

To-student said:
Can I ask what modules you use for the Jazz gigs???

Sure thing... I had been using the T/D (twin side) and COD modules, but ever since I picked up the B'MAN I've been using it with the COD--the B'MAN isn't quite as clean, but I find it a bit warmer.

Other thing I did was to swap the RM50's G12T75 for a Classic Lead 80... I find the CL80 to sound a bit "fuller" for clean tones, while the G12T sounds "brittle" to me.

--B

Where did you get those fender knobs for your tweed? I tried to get some but they were too big and covered up half the words.

wildwood said:
Where did you get those fender knobs for your tweed? I tried to get some but they were too big and covered up half the words.

This is where I got them.
http://www.darrenriley.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=1094

They have a few others. Check out the Fender amp parts section.