salvation mods - website updated

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tehuk said:
What is the difference between the blast switch and the bite switch on the salvado? Also what is the other voice that the voicing switch activates?

Blast and Bite: They works slightly different.
Bite switch:
on basic Salvado in crunch mode switches between SRV crunch and fat crunch.
In Overdrive mode switches between SLOish overdrive and SLOish overdrive with added gain and higher harmonics.

Blast is similar thing, slightly differently tuned for Deadplate.
Add liquid gain and higher harmonics.
Blast mode ON is signalized by dynamically blinking red led.

Stephen wanted BLAST on his SALVADO deluxe.

Added whole new 3 position Voicing switch adds new features to the curcuit: switches between thicker RECTO RED CHANNEL voicing, basic SOLDANOish voicing and in the middle is brand new sound- more scooped in COBRAish way.

salvation said:
tehuk said:
What is the difference between the blast switch and the bite switch on the salvado? Also what is the other voice that the voicing switch activates?

Blast and Bite: They works slightly different.
Bite switch:
on basic Salvado in crunch mode switches between SRV crunch and fat crunch.
In Overdrive mode switches between SLOish overdrive and SLOish overdrive with added gain and higher harmonics.

Blast is similar thing, slightly differently tuned for Deadplate.
Add liquid gain and higher harmonics.
Blast mode ON is signalized by dynamically blinking red led.

Stephen wanted BLAST on his SALVADO deluxe.

Added whole new 3 position Voicing switch adds new features to the curcuit: switches between thicker RECTO RED CHANNEL voicing, basic SOLDANOish voicing and in the middle is brand new sound- more scooped in COBRAish way.

i was selfish and told tony that i wanted it all!

So Anthony, how is the ANGEL coming along? :D It seems to be the only one I can think of that you haven't released yet :)

Shinozoku said:
So Anthony, how is the ANGEL coming along? :D

Good, prototypes ready, tested and tuned. Clips will be soon...

and Helllllllllllraiser :)

kylendm said:
What one? The Invader?

I hope not. I've owned the Invader, Powerball, Savage, Savage SE, Blackmore and Fireball. The Invader was my least favorite by a long shot. Sorry to be negative but the Invader is not a good example of signature Engl tone.

The Special Edition is top-of the line, and Invader is up there.

The ANGEL, if you look back a few pages, is based on the general ENGL sound, I believe a bit closer to the Savage, but it has a "Ball" switch for the scoopier tones. I think some added features will be there to help it emulate other models some, but the basis of the module is the "ENGL" sound, not really leaning towards any specific model.

Basic ENGL sound is base for all Engl higainers (only Powerball is different,.... Invader we don?t know) These "big" differencies between for example Savage, Ritchie Blackmoore, E530, Fireball come from features, voicing, watts and more channels.

hyenik said:
Basic ENGL sound is base for all Engl higainers (only Powerball is different,.... Invader we don?t know) These "big" differencies between for example Savage, Ritchie Blackmoore, E530, Fireball come from features, voicing, watts and more channels.
I've heard from many that the Invader is what the Powerball should have been :)

Latest posts