• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazyhick2

Reaction score
I have a Randall R412CS MTS 4x12 Speaker Cabinet in excellent condition. Everything is stock on the cab. Check out the specs on the MTS speaker cabinets page on RANDALL's site. I bought this for $840.00 without shipping at dcmusicstore.com. I am asking for $575.00 shipped. Here are some pics of it. Thanks, Mike.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=17497930&albumId=2723114

holy crap,,,i couldnt find a deal on one of these a couple weeks ago and bought a suck a$$ marshall 1960a cab.. and now this pops up...******

and im from georgia too...

Eeesh... Marshall cab's suck. If your interested, let me know. $500.00 bucks and it's yours if you wanna pick it up. :lol:

give me a few days to see if ican scrape up the dough...like i said i just shucked out $650 for the p.o.s. marshall.......how do those cabs get so popular sounding like they do?..eeww

craigslist works wonders. I am sure there is some redneck around here that would take your cab of you. lol. Southern boys love their marshalls.

i know....it kills me to do it because these cabs sound so good....but i am getting a bogner cab to go with the invader mailman sold me and i don't have the space for two cabs.