tc electronics g system with rm 100

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the crush 36

Reaction score
Does anyone here use this set up seems like a perfect match with rm 100 with midi and all other options it offers its pricy but probably worth it!

I use a g system with an rm4 and rt2/50 and really like how it sounds. You should search for the g system here and on google with the rm 100 as there are a fair number of very helpful midi hints.

Some guys seem to never manage to get it set up, but if you use the computer programming interface with the g system it's a LOT easier to program. I still haven't done the in depth programming with my MTS gear s I've been traveling more than playing lately, but look fwd to being able sit down for a few hrs and marry them up.

There are some guys here who really love the newest Digitech multi effect pedal with their RM100, and from what I gather it sounds really great and should be easier to program than the g system (and cost less?) so you might check that out as well - I think it's the RP1000? It also is likely quite a bit less heavy to carry around.

But I still dig my g system.

Oregon said:
I use a g system with an rm4 and rt2/50 and really like how it sounds. You should search for the g system here and on google with the rm 100 as there are a fair number of very helpful midi hints.

Some guys seem to never manage to get it set up, but if you use the computer programming interface with the g system it's a LOT easier to program. I still haven't done the in depth programming with my MTS gear s I've been traveling more than playing lately, but look fwd to being able sit down for a few hrs and marry them up.

There are some guys here who really love the newest Digitech multi effect pedal with their RM100, and from what I gather it sounds really great and should be easier t

o program than the g system (and cost less?) so you might check that out as well - I think it's the RP1000? It also is likely quite a bit less heavy to carry around.

But I still dig my g system.

Yes I have the digietch rp1000 but it does not have midi that the thing I don't like about it

Gee I guess I coulda looked at you gear sig...

You can use a regular 5 pin midi cable btw from the g system to you rm 100 as the g system isn't powered via midi.

Latest posts