Two new Salvation mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddy has been out for sometime, I have Buddy #1...I love it :)

I am not sure if there are anymore in the hands of members here yet haven seen anyone else post on them yet.

The front panel of the Legend looks really nice! I've never had a chance to play that Carvin head, but I'm sure Salvation will do a great job with it.

Disciple said:
Buddy has been out for sometime, I have Buddy #1...I love it :)

I am not sure if there are anymore in the hands of members here yet haven seen anyone else post on them yet.

So tell us more about this Buddy, buddy.

Oyster said:
So the Buddy must be an updated version?

I wonder what was changed.

Are you there Anthony?

Probably not an updated version, Anthony pretty much gets his mods finalized before selling any without revision updates. My #1 was before the official release apparently and was because of a kind gesture from Anthony on an order issue offering me the #1 version.

I'm not sure if there are actually more shipped or not, that'd be for Anthony to say. All I know is it is one great sounding and yet again accurate mod from Anthony! Played a Budda Superdrive 80 recently and it's right there. It's one I never see leaving my collection, I'm sure Anthony and company will have some clips for it soon hopefully.

The Budda-80s I've heard sound great...wonder how this module compares?

Yeah,Budda amps sound great...almost got one on several occasions....That is one of teh things I like about Salvation stuff,he tends to do them and there are no revisions down the line for the most part,they are typically spot on as well...the only Salvo I didnt like was the benzin,and just didnt like the tonal character,but didnt care for the real deizel either,so it wasnt the mod.....The only one I can think of he did a revision with was the XTC and his orignal sounded great....I know we never buy with the intention of selling,but Ive bought a few mods without knowing there were updates just a few months after they were issued and really struggled to move them becasue of it,and average price of an update is about $60 plus shipping....doesnt seem like a lot,but can add up....GUess it is always good to make imrovements on things,just kind of frustrating to get hit with that when you dont know it and have to take a loss...lol....

crankyrayhanky said:
Pics or it's a stock module!

Only pic I have uploaded was one I took for my RM1250 listing, you can see it in the upper right :)

8074925250_0050e6b721.jpg